Table of Contents
Tamil Nadu Public Service(TNPSC) had recently released revised Syllabus for the post of Group 2 & 2A (Interview and Non- Interview Post) on their official website. Time Management is critical for these exams and we help you in getting you all exam related information in a concise and timely manner. We bring you here the TNPSC Group 2 and 2A Model Questions Paper for the new syllabus.
TNPSC Group 2 and 2A: General Information
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) conducts the Combined Civil Services Examination-II (CCSE-II) to shortlist candidates for recruitment to different services in Tamil Nadu. The commission conducts CCSE-II (Combined Civil Services Examination –II Interview Posts and Non-Interview Posts) exam for different posts released under Group 2 and 2A. The significance of TNPSC Group 2 and TNPSC Group 2A can be defined as under:
- Group 2 (Interview Posts): Selection of candidates for vacancies released under Group 2 is done based on the preliminary exam, main written exam and oral test (interview)
- Group 2A (Non-Interview Posts): Selection of candidates for vacancies released under Group 2A is done based on marks obtained in them in the written exam only
Download TNPSC Group 2 and Group 2A Model Question Paper – New Revised Syllabus
TNPSC Group 2 notification has not been released yet. As per the annual planner released by the commission earlier, TNPSC notification for Group-2 and 2A services was scheduled to be released in May 2019. However, the notification for the exam is awaited.
TNPSC Group 2 and 2 A Exam: Highlights
|Tamil & English
|Selection of candidates for civil services posts in Tamil Nadu
|Exam Helpdesk No.
TNPSC Group 2 Selection Process
TNPSC selection process for Group-2 services includes the following stages:
- Preliminary exam (written): Candidates applying for the exam need to appear for the preliminary exam, which is an objective-type written test
- Mains exam (written): Candidates qualifying the preliminary exam need to appear for the mains exam, which is a descriptive written test
- Oral test (interview): Candidates qualifying the mains exam need to appear for the oral test conducted in the form of an interview
The TNPSC selection process for Group-2A services requires candidates to appear for the written examination only. The final selection is made based on marks obtained by candidates in the written test and the post option exercised by them.
TNPSC Group 2 & 2A Revised Syllabus
Click here to download the free pdf of the updated syllabus:
Start your preparation today! Now that you have the TNPSC group 2 model question paper in front of you will get an idea of what changes to expect. Improve your skills like time management and accuracy. Entri wishes you all the best for your examination!