The Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test is commonly known as TS TET. It is a state-level examination conducted by the Department of School Education by the Telangana Government. Candidates who clear the exam are eligible to apply for the post of teacher at any schools that come under the state government. The TS TET qualification is the important eligibility criteria for teacher candidates of primary and secondary classes. The candidate must be aware of the fact that the qualifying in TS TET is only the eligibility to apply for a teaching post, and not necessarily mean direct selection to the job. The TS TET examination is a parameter for shortlisting eligible candidates for vacancies in teaching posts. All the notifications and updates will be provided on the official website of the exam. It is a golden opportunity for aspirants who wants to pursue their career in the teaching field as teachers. The candidates are expected to follow up the same accordingly.
Highlights of TS TET Exam 2021
- The name of the examination is Telangana State Teachers Eligibility Test (TSTET)
- The mode of examination is Offline
- The conducting authority is the Department of School Education, Telangana Government
- The duration of Exam Paper-I is 150 minutes
- The duration of Paper-II is 150 minutes
- The purpose of the exam is to select eligible candidates for teaching posts at schools under the Telangana government
- The Official Website will be active only during the time of commencement of registration.
TS TET 2021-Tips and Tricks
- The candidates who are applying for the TSTET exam should closely follow up with all the notifications and updates.
- When applying for the TSTET examination, ensure that the candidate has all the eligibility requirements mentioned.
- The candidate must familiar with the syllabus and pattern of the examination.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers, candidates should try to attend all the questions to increase their chances of clearing the exam.
TS TET-Question Papers
- The TS TET Question paper solving is a vital component in the exam preparation process.
- It helps the candidate to have a clear overall idea about the exam.
- It helps the candidate understand various aspects of the exam like repetitive patterns and concepts that will the candidates to crack the examination.
- The TS TET question papers give the candidate a solid understanding of the level of difficulty of questions that can be asked in the examination.
- After solving sample papers the candidate will be able to identify their problem areas.
- Once the candidate can identify their weaknesses, they can work on them and eliminate them.
- The user-friendly model papers PDF documents give the candidate an efficient and effective maximum real-time exam.
Sample Question Papers:
- The sample papers and question papers from previous years will be updated shortly.
- Meanwhile, candidates can utilize time to read and understand concepts clearly.
- Also, the link for free online mock tests will be listed below.
- Candidates can take up the mock tests and evaluate and prepare accordingly.
I hope this article was helpful. If you are a candidate who wants t pursue a career in the banking sector and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. We will help you with content and insights related to the examination. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Focus on the good and work hard. There is a saying that goes like this, Get up and set your shoulders to the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this world leave some mark behind or where is the difference between your trees and stones they too come into existence decay and die. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck