Table of Contents
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced about the vacancies for the post of Assistant Private Secretary (APS). The commission will soo n announce the dates for the exam. Candidates are advised to check the website regularly for updates regarding the exam date.
All the eligible candidates will be called for a written exam by UPPSC. These exams are highly competitive and hence candidates have to prepare for it in the best possible manner. Candidates should have a clear idea about the syllabus and pattern of the exam so that they can choose the best study materials for preparation.
UPPSC APS 2022 Exam Pattern
The selection process for Assistant Private Secretary involves the following:
- Written Exam
- Shorthand / Typewriting
- Computer Knowledge test
The written exam will be for General Knowledge, General Hindi and General English. The mark distribution and time duration for each of these are as follows:
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration of exam|
|General Knowledge||100||2 hours|
|General English||50||1 hour|
|General Hindi||100||3 hours|
UPPSC APS 2022 Books
|ARIHANT BOOK GENERAL HINDI FOR ALL TYPE EXAMS||Arihant Experts|
|Samanya Hindi Book for 2021 (For Civil Services, TET/TGT/PGT/NET, State-level PCS & Other Government Exams)||Agrawal Examcart|
|General Knowledge Paperback||Dr. Binay Karna, R. P. Suman, Manvendra Mukul, Renu Sinha, Sanjeev Kumar|
|Objective General English Paperback||Arihant Experts|
|GENERAL KNOWLEDGE 2022||TEAM PRABHAT|
UPPSC APS 2022 Video Classes
Video classes are more helpful than books and other pdf materials as these visuals are etched in the memory. These help candidates to memorize the topics in a better way. The following table gives you video classes for the topics mentioned:
|General Knowledge||Click here|
|General Hindi||Click here|
|General English||Click here|
UPPSC APS Previous Years’ Question Papers
Practicing previous years’ question paper is a great way to prepare for any examination. It gives us a clear idea about the pattern of the exam, frequently asked questions, difficulty level of the paper etc. Working out previous years’ papers also helps us to learn to manage our time during the exam. It is one of the best ways to prepare for the exam.
UPPSC APS Mock Tests
Mock tests are a great way to assess your exam preparation. They give you an insight about your weak points. You also learn to manage your time and it also helps in improving your problem solving ability. You can get papers both online and offline. Practice these papers as much as possible as this will help you assess your readiness for the exam and give you confidence.
UPPSC APS 2022 Study Plan
A goal without a plan is just a wish. We are aware that success does not come easily. Hard work and consistency are the keys to achieve success. Hence having a proper study is vital for cracking any competitive exam. Having a plan and following it will help us cover the entire topic. We should also plan it in such a way that we have some time for revision too.
Some points to keep in mind while preparing the schedule:
- Instead of sitting continuously for long hours, study for a shorter time but increase the number of sessions.
- Take breaks to refresh your body and mind.
- Do not compare your study plan with others or do not ask others to make a plan for you. You are aware of your strengths and weaknesses, so you are the best person to make your plan.
- Set aside a time and place to study so that you can be free from all distraction while studying.
- Try to stay away from social media. You can keep your phone in silent mode or better yet away from your hand’s reach.
- Make it a practice to keep notes. This will help you when you need to refer something and it is also a great way to do revision.
- Last but not the least, avoid stress. It is not going to help you in any way. On the contrary, it might even hinder your preparation. So study well and make sure that you get enough rest and sleep. And don’t forget to eat and stay healthy.
Some important points to remember:
- Refer the UPPSC APS Syllabus & Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam Pattern to prepare well for the exam.
- Separate the topics according to their weightage. Spend more time on topics that have more weightage.
- Prepare high weightage topics first and then move to low weightage subjects.
- Attempt UPPSC Additional Private Secretary Mock tests to get more exam practice
- Try to solve previous years’ question papers.
Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.
|RRB Exams Coaching||RRB JE Online Coaching||SSC JE Online Coaching|
|SSC Online Coaching||UPSC Online Coaching||Bank Exam Coaching Online|