Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission will be conducting the preliminary Eligibility Test today for all of the candidates who have applied for this entrance examination. The examination will be held in different shifts and the first shift was conducted from 10 AM to 12 PM. The duration of the examination will be of 2 hours and the question paper will include a hundred questions related to the various subjects included in the examination pattern. The people who will be taking this exam in shifts later today must have proper information regarding the UPSSSC PET exam analysis 2021. Given below are some important specifications regarding the examination analysis.
UPSSSC PET Exam Analysis 2021 – Check Shift 1,2 Analysis
The questions were asked related to the different subjects which were included in the syllabus of this Preliminary Eligibility Test conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission recently. As per the candidates who have successfully taken the entrance examination, it is said that the Indian History and Indian National movement questions were comparatively easy. It is also said that the logical and reasoning questions were a bit tricky. The candidates are saying that most of the questions which were asked in the examination were from NCERT for secondary and senior secondary levels. A total number of a hundred questions were asked. There will be a negative marking of one-fourth mark on each wrong question given by the candidate.
UPSSSC PET Exam Analysis 2021 – Shift 1
As per the aspirants, the distribution of the questions among the topics included in the examination pattern was fair and square. Given below is the table indicating the total number of questions that were asked from each and every topic included in the syllabus and the good attempts that are done by the aspirants as per their preparation for the entrance examination.
|Topics||Total Questions||Good attempts|
|Indian National Movement||5||3|
|Indian Constitution & Public Administration||5||2|
|Logic & Reasoning||5||1|
|Analysis of 2 unread passage||10||5|
|Graph interpretation and analysis||10||5|
|Table interpretation and analysis||10||5|
Questions Asked In UPSSSC PET Exam 2021 Shift 1
There are few important questions that were asked in the Uttar Pradesh Preliminary Eligibility Test shift 1 shared by the candidates who have taken this important entrance examination. You can check out the list of 20 questions that were asked in the shift 1 examination from the list given below. The list of questions given below was asked in the shift 1 examination for the entrance examination as per the candidates.
- What is the length of the Yamuna river?
- Which is the closest planet to Earth?
- To which countries has India given the Kovid-19 vaccine?
- Which is the tallest building in India?
- What happens if RBI reduces CRR?
- Who was the first governor of RBI?
- Who are the twin planets?
- What is the full form of FEMA?
- What is the chemical formula of bleaching powder?
- Who is different between oil, curd, cheese and butter?
- Backward Commission is in which article of the Constitution?
- Panchayati Raj is given in any part?
- Right to education is related to which article?
- Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of Vivo?
- Which are the states associated with Nepal?
- Which of the Ganga, Godavari, Krishna and Brahmaputra originate from the Himalayas?
- When is Hindi Divas celebrated?
- Which of the following is not a member of SAARC?
- A question from Kaziranga.
- Whose signature is on a 100 rupee note?
UPSSSC PET Exam Analysis 2021 – Shift 2
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has conducted the preliminary Eligibility Test in two shifts and the second shift was conducted starting from 3 PM after the successful first shift was concluded by the authorities. Given below is the table indicating the total number of questions that were asked from each and every topic included in the syllabus and the good attempts that are done by the aspirants in shift 2.
|Topics||Total Questions||Good attempts|
|Indian National Movement||5||4-5|
|Indian Constitution & Public Administration||5||4-5|
|Logic & Reasoning||5||1-3|
|Analysis of 2 unseen passage||10||5-2|
|Graph interpretation and analysis||10||7-8|
|Table interpretation and analysis||10||6-8|
Questions Asked In Shift 2
After finishing the shift 1 examination, the candidates were ready to give their shift two examinations. The candidates who are included in the first shift started the examination earlier today and the second shift started in the afternoon. You can check out the important questions which were asked in shift 2 for this entrance examination.
- Who initiated Poorna Swaraj at the Lahore session?
- When was Mount Everest was climbest for the first time?
- The First Governor-General of Bengal is?
- Which saint was contemporary of Shivaji?
- Grand Old Man of India is?
- Panchayati Raj is in which article?
- Question on Economic Justice was asked
- Fundamental Rights based Questions
- Who passed Objective Resolution?
- Question on RBI Master Card Ban?
- Question on Folk dance
- Sukanya Smridhi Yojna how much per cent interest is from July till September 2021?
Expected Cut Off Marks
After you have successfully given the entrance examination for this recruitment opportunity, you must be looking forward to getting the details regarding the cut off marks according to the various categories of the candidates who participated in the PET examination. The candidates belonging to the backward categories will have lower cutoff marks as compared to the general category candidates and you can check out the detailed cutoff mark list by reading the table given below.
|Category||Expected Cut Off Marks|
Most probably, the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission will conduct this Preliminary Eligibility Test in two shifts on 24th August 2021 and the next shift will be starting as soon as the first shift will be successfully concluded. The candidates are requested to check out the latest examination analysis for each of the shifts in order to gain perfect knowledge regarding the subject. You can use this knowledge to easily give your exam in the next examination shift. Check out the crash courses available at Entri to successfully crack the entrance examination and get the job in the organisation. Get an abundance of benefits including video lessons and mock tests from well-known experts in the industry.