The Kerala PSC aspirants can upload the scanned copy of various certificates and documents to their One-Time Registration portal. These will be benefitted during the application procedure. Also, various exam asks to upload the scanned copy of the declaration related to the specific examination. In this article, let us discuss the procedure for uploading the self-declaration form in the Kerala PSC official website- Thulasi.
How to Upload the Self Declaration Form Through Kerala PSC Official Website?
Here is the step-by-step procedure for uploading your documents and self-declaration forms to your One-Time registration portal.
- Firstly, log in to your One-Time registration portal- Kerala PSC Thulasi– with the Username and password.
- Click on the ” My Profile” tab, on the right side of the page, as shown in the image.
- A new screen will open and now select the “General Certificate” tab.
- You can add the details of various certificates like- Non-creamy layer, willingness, community, receipt or NOC, medical, relationship, Gazette notification for change, and additional declaration. Just click on the “Add” button to include these.
- The size limit for the documents to be uploaded should be in JPEG format, and of maximum size 100KB. The image needs to have at least 500×500 (Width and Height) resolution.
- The declaration forms are in the category- Additional Declarations.
- Should include the details of the declaration document, such as its issue number, issue date, and issued by whom.
- For self-declaration- the third detail- issued by whom -stands self.
- Fill the details and click the “Save” button to complete the procedure.
- The added documents can be viewed on the screen.
Sometimes the Public Service Commission will ask to upload some certificates based on the notification. Such certificates are uploaded in the above-mentioned format. The ‘Declaration Certificates’ can be downloaded from the Kerala PSC official site- https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/certificateformat.
Check various recent notifications from Kerala PSC:
- Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board 2020.
- Food Safety Officer 2020.
- Kerala PSC Assistant Professor in Sanitary Chemistry 2018- Shortlist.
- Kerala PSC Laboratory Technician Grade-II Rank List 2020.
When to Add the Self-Declaration Form?
The Kerala PSC will send a message or e-mail regarding the self-declaration to the one-time registration portal. Also one can find information regarding this on the home page of Kerala PSC- Announcements. Click on the specific post and you can download the “Consent form‘ for the post. Fill in the details and scan the image.
Kerala Police Self-Declaration Form
The latest declaration asked by the Kerala PSC is for the Sub-Inspector of Police Trainee- Kerala Civil Police. Check the details and download here.
- Check the ‘My Profile‘ on the home page – Scanned documents for finding the uploaded documents.
So, these are the details regarding the upload of declaration form to the One-Time registration profile. The last will be mentioned. The candidates should complete before the last date. Else the application will be duly rejected.
Practice more Kerala PSC model questions to ensure your rank in the upcoming recruitment examinations. Entri is the best online platform to start your preparations. All you need to do is download Entri freely and subscribe to the Kerala PSC course. It is very easy to access the course contents and practice the mock tests and daily general awareness boosters.
- Download the Entri App for free from the Google play store.
- Install the App.
- Select Exam Category- Kerala PSC.
- Avail the contents like- Daily Current Affairs notes, subject-wise notes, online mock tests, full-length mock tests, and previous question papers for all upcoming Kerala PSC exams.
- Also, take the notes in Malayalam on all subjects for Kerala PSC LDC 2020.
Click here to download Entri App.
Entri wishes all the very best for your preparations!