Table of Contents
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the much anticipated 31st Bihar Judicial Service Examination notification for around 221 vacant posts. Aspiring candidates can submit their application through online mode on official website of BPSC from 31st August 2020, Which was earlier scheduled from 12-03-2020 to 28-03-2020. which was extended to 03-06-2020 to 15-06-2020. Which is now further scheduled to 31-08-2020 and last date of registration for submitting BPSC 31st Judicial Service Application is 12th September 2020. In this article we will discuss about Bihar Judicial Service exam Previous Question Papers.
BPSC Judicial Service Exam 2020 – Overview
|Official Notification released on||09-03-2020|
|Online Registration started on||31-08-2020|
|Last Date for Online Registration(Extended)||12-09-2020|
|Last date for submitting Application Fees||05-09-2020|
|Number of Vacancy||221|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Bihar Judicial Service Prelims 2020 Exam Date||To be announced|
|Bihar Judicial Service Mains Exam Date||To be announced|
BPSC Civil Judge Exam 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria set by BPSC for the post of Civil Judge is as mentioned below. Following factors has to be satisfied by the candidates to be eligible to apply for the post-
The candidate must be a graduate in Law approved by the Bar Council of India.
The age of candidate must be of minimum 22 years and must not exceed 35 years to be eligible to apply for the civil judge service examination.
Bihar Judicial Service Previous Question Papers
Practicing previous year question paper is a very good tactic to boost your exam preparation. It will help you understand how & what type of questions are asked.Also select exam guides that cover solved previous year question papers for exam preparation. Below mentioned are few previous year question papers and sample question papers you can go through.
- BPSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam – General Knowlege and Law – I
- BPSC Civil judge Prelims General Knowledge and Law – II
- BPSC Civil Judge Prelims General Knowledge and Law – III
- BPSC Civil Judge Question Paper
- Weekly English Vocabulary Based on The Hindu Editorial 2020 August 28
- Monthly Current Affairs July 2020 – News Capsule (eBook PDF)
- Monthly Current Affairs June 2020 – News Capsule (eBook PDF)
Other Important Links-
How you can use Entri app for your exam preparation:
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers.
Hope you have benefited from this article. Check us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams