Banking jobs are one of the prestigious jobs amongst youth in India. Job security and high status makes it popular and highly competitive. So, the candidate should start preparation right away to ensure success in the exam. In order to crack the exam, Aspirants should be well versed with latest exam pattern and trends. So Entri provides you Daily Practice quiz which will help you in preparation for IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD and other banking exams. Attempting daily Banking quiz will help the candidate to have an idea about the exam pattern and time taken to attempt the quiz. So start practicing daily quiz right away to achieve success in the examination!
Free Bank Mock Test PDF 2023
Click the below link to download Free Bank Mock Test PDF Online!
Daily Practice Quiz 162 – Free Mock Test 2022 for IBPS, SBI, RBI and Other Bank Exams
1. To Control Climate resilient Agricultural Practices ,Government of Maharashtra , GOI, and West Bengal Government have signed an agreement in April 2018 for ?
A. $420 Million
B. $240 Million
C. $ 600 Million
D. $ 750 Million
E. $500 Million
2. Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited (TRIFED)comes under Administrative control of Which ministry?
A. Ministry of Defence
B. Ministry of Finance
C. Ministry of Rural Development
D. Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
E. Ministry of Welfare of India
3. Inverse relationship between Inflation and Unemployment is depicted by which curve?
A. Economics curve
B. Philips curve
C. Demand curve
D. Supply curve
E. Indifference curve
4. RBI Adopted CBI (Combined) as indicator for Inflation Targeting on the recommendation of ?
A. EC2015 ( Expert Committee)
B. EC2016 ( Expert Committee)
C. EC2014 ( Expert Committee)
D. Niti Ayog
6. …………….. is defined as the experience of Everyday life leading Standardization of cultural expressions around the world.
A. economic globalization
B. ecological globalization
C. political globalization
D. environmental globalization
E. Cultural Globalization
7. As per Economic Survey 2018, formality as defined by social security is 31% While Formality if defined using GST data is?
A. Inflation targeting is a central banking policy that revolves around adjusting monetary policy to achieve a specified annual rate of inflation.
B. The principle of inflation targeting is based on the belief that long-term economic growth is best achieved by maintaining price stability, and price stability is achieved by controlling inflation.
C. Inflation targeting can be contrasted to other possible policy goals of central banking, including the targeting of exchange rates, unemployment, or national income.
D. Inflation targeting allows central banks to respond to shocks to the domestic economy and focus on domestic considerations.
E. All of the Above
9. Which of the following can be considered as barriers to the international trade ?
A. Currency devaluation
C. Non-tariff barriers to trade
E. All of the above
A. high birth rate and decreasing death rate, population growth surges.
B. birth and death rates are low
C. high birth and death rates culminating in low population growth overall.
D. birth rate falls and the death rate remains low, the population continues to increase.
E higher or lower fertility levels
You will be able to score high in the examination if you practice quizzes and mock test regularly. Attending daily quiz will help you in improving accuracy, speed and confidence-level. After attempting the quiz, you will be able to identify the weak areas and Entri will help you improve on that section. Stay tuned with us to attain your dream job!