Every year Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) selects thousands towards the rural banking sector through the IBPS RRB recruitment. For the last couple of years, the application process is completed through the online mode only. In order to have a surety, IBPS has asked the candidates to upload a handwritten declaration stating the ingenuity of all details and uploaded documents. So every applicant should upload this IBPS RRB handwritten declaration to complete their application process. Through the IBPS RRB notifications, IBPS select candidates towards the following posts:
- Office Assistant- Multipurpose
- Officer Scale-1
- Officer Scale-III
- Marketing Manager
- Treasury Manager
- IT Specialist Officer
- Chartered Accountant
- Legal Officer
- Agricultural Officer, and
- Banking Officer.
While the Office Assistant and Officer Scale-1 is open to all graduates all other positions demand specific trade knowledge and hands-on experiences. So whichever post you are applying, make sure to upload the declaration.
IBPS RRB 2020 Dates
- IBPS RRB 2020 Notification: June 30, 2020
- Start date of IBPS RRB Application: July 01, 2020
- Last date for IBPS RRB 2020 Application: July 21, 2020
- IBPS RRB Preliminary Examination: September/ October 2020
- Online Examination – Mains: October/ November 2020
IBPS RRB Handwritten Declaration
While applying for any of the IBPS RRB posts, candidates have to upload a handwritten declaration stating the credibility of their details and uploaded documents. Each and every applicant should upload this declaration neatly written in their own hands to the portal. IBPS will not accept the applications without this written declaration. Candidates can copy the below-given declaration to a white paper using a black bold pen, and take a photo of the same to upload. The declaration should be written in the English language only and should be mistakes free, and clear. The Visually Impaired candidates and all others who can’t write the statement, they can get the text of declaration typed. They should put their left-hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and upload the document as per the specifications.
Text for IBPS handwritten declaration
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Specifications for IBPS Clerk Handwritten declaration
- Candidates should copy the above-given declaration in clear, spelling mistake free English language. Do not use any short forms or stylings.
- Declaration written in any other languages, and by anybody other than the candidates are invalid, and the applications thus became void.
- Make sure that you are writing the declaration in a clear white paper using black ink. Try to use a bold pen to avoid smudging.
- Using your mobile camera takes a snapshot of the declaration and save in either jpg or jpeg format.
- IBPS will not entertain any other formats.
- The declaration should be 800 x 400 pixels format.
- Make sure to save the digital file with the file size between 50kb to 100 kb. You can edit the image file using paint in order to increase or decrease the file size.
How to upload the Handwritten Declaration
Let’s have a look at the step-by-step process to upload the handwritten declaration.
- IBPS application portal will provide you with a separate link to upload the digital copy of your handwritten declaration before submitting the final application.
- Click on the given link, “Click here to upload your Handwritten declaration”.
- Browse and select the location where the handwritten declaration file has been saved in your system.
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click on the open/ upload tab.
- Before uploading the declaration, Preview uploaded image to see the image quality. Do not upload the image unless the image is clear and readable.
- In case the handwritten declaration is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application
and re-upload his/ her handwritten declaration, prior to submitting the form
- In case the handwritten declaration is unclear / smudged the candidate’s application may be rejected.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today with us. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.