Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published the recruitment notification on 29th June 2020 for the post of Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) 2020. The SSC will hold an open competitive examination for recruitment of Group B Non-Gazetted posts of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. The candidates those who are awaiting to grab a job in Central Government sector can apply for the post if they are eligible.
SSC JHT 2020: Overview
|Exam name||SSC Junior Hindi Translator exam|
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Stages of exam||Paper 1 and Paper 2, Document verification|
|Exam mode||Paper 1 Computer Based Test (CBT)
Paper 2 Offline
|Exam duration||Paper 1 and Paper 2 is held for 2 hours|
|Nature of questions||Paper 1: Objective Type
Paper 2: Descriptive Type
|Subjects||Paper 1: General Hindi and General English
Paper 2: Translation & Essay
|Total marks||Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be for 200|
|Exam Fee||Rs.100/- (SC/ST/Women and ESM categories are exempted from fee payment)|
SSC JHT 2020 Apply Online: Registration Form
The applicants should register through One Time Registration for applying to the Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator 2020 post. Only after the registration process, the candidates can apply for the JHT 2020 post through the official website of SSC. The applicants are required to login with the registration ID and password developed during One Time Registration. The interested applicants can follow these steps for registration and application submission.
The process of filling online application for the SSC JHT 2020 examination consists of two parts:
- One Time Registration
- Filling of online Application for the Examination.
Part 1: Registration (One-Time Registration)
The applicants are requested to read the instructions given in the notification before filling up the online ‘Registration Form’ and ‘Application Form’. Because a minor mistake can cause in the rejection of application. Before proceeding with One-Time Registration, keep the following information/ documents ready:
- Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP)
- Email ID (to be verified through OTP).
- Aadhaar Number: If Aadhaar Number is not available, please give one of the following ID numbers.
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Employer ID (Govt./PSU/ Private)
- Educational details like: 10th, 12th, Degree, Post-Graduation, etc.
- Scanned copy of colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB) with date.
- Disability Certificate Number, if any.
Steps for One Time Registration
- For One-Time Registration, click on Register Now link provided in Login Section on https://ssc.nic.in.
- Select the New User option.
- In the next page, you are supposed to fill all the space with basic details of yours, such as Adhaar card number, Name, Address, Educational Qualifications, etc. Additional details and contact details.
- Then, upload the scanned image of passport size photograph and signature.
- After these steps, the applicants must check all the details which are entered in provided fields.
- The last step is clicking the Agree and Final Submit button.
These are the steps for One Time Registration of SSC JHT 2020.
Part-2 (Online Application Form)
Here is the steps for filling out the Online Application Form of Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator 2020.
- The candidate is required to login to the official website (https://ssc.nic.in) through Registration Number and password which has generated during the One Time Registration.
- Click Apply button in the homepage, then select the Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator Examination 2020 section under Latest Notifications tab.
- Most of the details were automatically filled in the application form, because they are already filled during One Time Registration. However, if you want to modify any of One-Time Registration details, click on
Modify Registration tab provided at the left hand top corner of your login screen.
- Then the candidate has to select the Examination Centre, which you are opting.
- Fill up the educational qualifications and experience details.
- Go through the declaration carefully and click on “I agree” check box if you accept the same. Fill
up Captcha code also. Before that preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry, click on “Edit/ Modify” button.
- The final step is Application Fee. The fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Then Submit button. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records.
The above mentioned are the steps to followed for submitting the applications without any errors.
Learn with Entri app and attempt free mock tests of various competitive examinations. Entri provides study materials for different exams. Prepare well for SSC JHT 2020 and Entri wishes good luck to all aspirants.