Are you preparing for JEE Mains? Have you started the preparation? Well, if you are looking for some quick and simple tips to crack the exam then take a look at this article. From study material to test knowledge, there is everything you need to learn for JEE Mains 2023 exam is listed below. All the tricky tips to crack JEE Mains 2023 are explained here in an easy step-by-step manner. If you are an aspirant preparing to attempt JEE Mains 2023 Exam, keep reading and try out!
How to Crack JEE Mains 2023 in First Attempt?
If you are preparing for JEE Mains for the first time, you will surely have several concerns. You may wonder how to crack JEE Main 2023 without any trouble on the first attempt. There is no shortcut to success and will guide you through all the possible ways and useful tips for your preparations. See the best preparation tips to crack JEE Mains 2023 Exam below.
Make a Perfect Time Table
Making a realistic study plan and sticking to it would help you ace the JEE mains exam on your first try. This will guarantee that you give each subject adequate time and can review the relevant subjects. Here we provide a few tips to make a perfect timetable.
- Try to wake up early in the morning.
- Prepare a timetable depending upon your convenience.
- Stick to your schedule
- Take small breaks while studying.
- Find your learning style
- Gather all your exam materials
- Study regularly and do not miss even a single day.
- Prioritize and multitask
- Do not study for long hours.
- Cut out wasteful activities.
- It will make you sleepy.
- Do not procrastinate.
- Start studying for the exams beforehand.
Following a set routine will help you to make sure that you complete your exam preparation on time and perform better in the exam.
Understanding the JEE Mains 2023 Exam Pattern:
The key to cracking any exam is to comprehend the pattern, this will help you to devise a strategy for yourself and prepare what you need to. Carefully assess the exam pattern, take an entire day to yourself if it’s required, time is on your side and you will never get an opportunity like this.
Look at this highlight to have an overview of what entails the JEE 2023 exam.
- B.Tech or B.E.question paper will have 75 questions in total with 25 questions for each subject – Chemistry, Maths, and Physics, Numerical Value-based questions were added as an update to its former pattern in all three papers. B.Arch paper will have 77 questions (400 marks) in total and B. Planning will have 100 questions for 400 marks in total.
- MCQs and Numeric Value Answers based questions will record 4 marks each if correct. As for negative marking, 1 mark will be deducted for an uncorrected answer applicable to each MCQ type question. However, there will be no negative marking incurred for any incorrect or unattempted response recorded for the numerical value-based question type. The drawing test for B.Arch paper will have two questions carrying 50 marks each.
- Jee Main Exam duration will be of 3 hours for each paper (B.E/ B. Tech, B. Arch and B. Planning). But if you are sitting for both B. Planning and B. Arch, the exam duration will be 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- The language medium of the question paper can be chosen as per your native tongue.
- JEE Main – B.E./B. Tech – 300 marks, B. Arch. – 400 marks, B. Planning – 400 marks.
Understanding your Syllabus:
Aspirants like you are already aware of JEE Mains 2023 exam syllabus and that’s fundamentally a great approach to kick-start your preparation. If you already know the topics that you need to cover under Chemistry, Physics or Mathematics, you can chart out the focus points for yourself. Use post notes and mark the topics that still debilitate you.
Practice Makes Perfect:
Mock tests of JEE exams can be availed of, you should keep practicing. Entri has tons of mock tests curated for you covering a range of different topics. You can take unlimited mock tests with the feel of the real exam. Sitting through that emulated feeling of what the real exam entails will rid you of any unnecessary anxieties.
Attempt Mock Tests and Previous Year’s Question Papers
Practicing with mock tests and previous year papers also helps in sharpening your time management skills as there is a defined time limit for every section of the paper. check below for How to crack JEE Mains 2023 through work out previous year question paper.
- Attempt Mock Tests and Previous Year’s Question Papers to crack the exam
- Read the newspaper daily and make notes on current affairs of the last six months.
- Emphasize polity and economy.
- Prepare for the General Awareness section from previous years’ question papers.
- Revise every topic that you have prepared for the JEE Mains 2023 examination.
Take Advantage of Personal Notes and Flashcards:
You should always keep a journal to yourself and make notes whenever you feel the need to jot something down. You can also take the help of flashcards and quizzes available in Entri to improve on areas you feel you are weak. Read the concept, break it down into its integral parts, and articulate it in your words – with flowcharts, tables or words. Revising with your self-articulated materials will give you an edge in the exam. It is undeniably a great last-minute preparation strategy. Personal notes are preferred as an alternative since it seems to create a prolonged picture inside your memory – helps you retain the concept faster.
Take Care of your Mental and Physical Health:
Lockdown can be harsh for those of us who aren’t fortunate to share healthy interpersonal dynamics with their family. It can get increasingly difficult to create a healthy space, enough to start on with your preparation without any inhibitions. So, you should responsibly navigate the space and since you are not being able to go out, take up certain exercises. Give yourself a break from time to time. Take the weekends off, catch up on your favourite show or read a book. Once you feel healthy, you can do what you need – prepare for your dream.
But you must follow all the health guidelines provided by the government official and be responsibly isolated for your own sake. Let’s cling on to hope and focus on achieving your dreams.
|JEE Exam 2023 Information Links
|JEE Exam date
|JEE Mock Test
|JEE Study Materials
|JEE Admit Card
|JEE Study Plan
|JEE Answer key
|JEE Best Books
|JEE Eligibility Criteria
|JEE Selection Process