For all Kerala PSC examination, the questions from IT and Cyber Law are very important. The candidates can easily score marks from these sections. Mostly these portions are asked in degree level examinations. But there is also a chance for them to appear as General Awareness questions in other exams too. So, it is a must that aspirants should go through all topics of IT and Cyberlaw. Try out some mock questions from the topic and assess your preparation.
IT and Cyber Law: Syllabus
The syllabus for the portion includes- Fundamentals of Computers, Internet, Cyber Laws.
Although the number of topics seems to be less, candidates have to prepare well. It is really easy to score in this area. The marks allotted for the portion will be Ten. So, it is easy to improve your total score with less effort!
- Generation, and Types of computers
- Functional units
- Input and Output devices, Memory
- Hardware and software
- Operating Systems
- Algorithm, and flowcharts
- Programming Languages
- Translators, Assemblers
- Compiler and Interpreter
- Networks-Internet, Intranet, and Extranet
- WWW, Web browser, search engines, social networks
- Cyberlaw-ITAct 2000 and related sections, Amendment(2008), Punishment by IPC, Cyberattacks
- Different terms like snooping, phishing, etc related to the internet
- Software piracy
- Computer Virus
- National e-governance plans
- Akshaya Project
- Books, and Authors
- Inventions and Inventors
- Abbreviations related to the topic
IT and Cyber Law: Model Questions
Now, let us go through some Model Questions from the topic. Try to answer these questions and ace your preparations through Entri.
1. An 8-bit character encoding commonly used in IBM mainframe operation system?
2. The National e-governance plan was started in the year ______.
3. Full form of ENIAC.
4. Which IT Act session describes Cyber-terrorism?
5. When was the amendment in Cyber Act done in India?
6. Who was the Prime- minister at the time of the IT Act 2000 implementation?
7. The mouse was invented by _______?
8. The working of the wireless mouse is commonly based on?
9. When a computer suddenly stops working, it is said to be
10. In the word ‘CAPTCHA’, H denotes:
11. The first search engine in the Internet
12. The component which routes data between the computer buses is
13. The unauthorized changing of data before or during their input to the computer system is called _____.
14. Copying of the materials once published on the Internet as one’s own without proper acknowledgment is called ________.
15. Name the national nodal agency that responds to the cybersecurity incidents as and when they occur?
16. A device mounted on a communication satellite which receives, amplifies, retransmits signals from earth stations are:
17. A device which enables the movement of data from one network to other is called ______
18. MAC operating system is developed by ______
19. Who is the author of the book ‘ The Road Ahead’?
20. Which day is celebrated as World Computer Literacy Day?
21. The VLSI microprocessor represents which generation of computers?
22. A half byte is called as a ______.
23. World Computer Security Day is on _____.
24. UNIVAC is an example of using ______ as a switching device.
25. Full form of IMAP.
Check the Answers:
Answers-IT and Cyberlaw Model Questions
|1. EBCDIC||2. 2006||3. Electronic Numerical Integrator and Calculator||4. Section 66F|
|5. 2008 December 23rd||6. A. B. Vajpayee||7. Douglas Engelbert||8. Infrared Rays|
|9. Hanged||10. Humans||11. Archie||12. Chipset|
|13. Data Diddling||14. Internet Plagiarism||15. CERT-IN||16. Transponder|
|17. Router||18. Apple Company||19. Bill Gates||20. 2nd December|
|21. Fourth||22. Nibble||23. November 30th||24. Vacuum Tubes|
|25. Internet Message Access Protocol|
Entri wishes all the very best to all the readers!!