Table of Contents
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has invited applications for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical) and Junior Engineer (Mechanical) at diploma level. Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Examination 2021-2022 (JDLCCE 2021-2022) will be conducted by JSSC between 23 October 2022 and 7 November 2022.
JSSC JDLCCE 2021-22 Overview
For the convenience of candidates, we have tabulated the JSSC JDLCCE Notification 2022 details below. Check the complete overview of the JSSC JDLCCE Notification provided here.
|Organization Body||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Examination Name||Jharkhand Diploma level combined competitive Examination 2021-2022 ( JDLCCE 2021-2022)|
|advt. No.||06/2021 & 02/2022|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), and Junior Engineer (Mechanical)|
|No. of Post||285|
|Mode of Examination||Computer-Based Test (CBT)|
|Admit Card||inform soon|
|Examination Date||23 October 2022 to 07 November 2022|
|Selection Process||One stage (Main Exam)|
JSSC JDLCCE 2021: Important Dates
Candidates must go through the important dates as mentioned in the JSSC JDLCCE Notification 2022.
|Online Registration Commencement Date
ऑनलाइन आवेदन प्रारंभ की तिथि
|Online Registration Closing Date
ऑनलाइन आवेदन समाप्त की तिथि
|08.03.2022 11:59 PM|
|Last Date for Fee Payment
परीक्षा शुल्क हेतु अंतिम तिथि
|10.03.2022 11:59 PM|
|Last Date for Upload of Photo & Signature
फ़ोटो, हस्ताक्षर प्रविष्ट करने तथा ऑनलाइन आवेदित
आवेदन का प्रिंट प्राप्त करने की अंतिम तिथि
|13.03.2022 11:59 PM|
|Last date for Editing filled Application Form
आवेदन की प्रविष्टियों में संशोधन कि अंतिम तिथि
|16.03.2022 11:59 PM|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||will inform soon|
|Examination Date||23.10.2022 to 07.11.2022|
JSSC JDLCCE 2021: Important Links
Candidates must go through the Important Links of the JSSC JDLCCE Notification 2022.
JSSC JDLCCE 2021: Vacancy Details
The no. of vacancies released for JSSCJDLCCE Notification 2022 is 285 for various posts. The detailed vacancy distribution is as follows:
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||188|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||46|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||51|
JSSC JDLCCE 2021: Salary
Interested candidates who want to apply to JSSC JDLCCE can check the Salary details below:
|Post||Level||Pay Band||Grade Pay|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||6||9300-34800||4200|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||6||9300-34800||4200|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||6||9300-34800||4200|
JSSC JDLCCE 2021: Qualification
Candidates should possess Diploma Degree or equivalent from a recognized University in a relevant Discipline.
JSSC JDLCCE 2021: Age Limit ( as on 01-08-2021)
The category-wise age criteria are as follows:
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age for UR ( Male)||35 Years|
|Maximum Age for OBC/BC (Male)||37 Years|
|Maximum Age for UR/OBC/BC (Female)||38 Years|
|Maximum Age for SC/ST (Male & Female)||40 Years|
Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
How to apply For JSSC JDLCCE Recruitment 2021
- Go to Official website (http://www.jssc.nic.in) (Direct Apply is given below)
- Now, Click on Online Application for JDLCCE 2021 and Register yourself, if you are new user.
- Once, you register then you will get Registration number and Password on your given mobile number and email.
- Now, log in with your Registration number and Password and fill your details.
- After filling your details, Click on save and make payment within next one day.
- Now within one day of your registration, make sure to upload scanned photo and signature.
- At last, you take print out of your application for future use.
- For more information check notification
- Apply last Date – 22.02.2022
JSSC JDLCCE 2021: Application Fee
The category-wise application fee as follows:
|Category Of Applicant||Amount of Fee|
|For UR/OBC/ BC/ EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates of Jharkhand State||Rs. 50/-|
JSSC JDLCCE 2021: Examination Pattern
- The JSSC JDLCCE 2021 Examination will be taken OMR-based.
- The Examination will be conducted in Only One Phase (Main Examination).
- All the questions will be objective type and have multiple choice answers.
- Each question carries three(3) Marks.
- One (1) Mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
- Except for language papers, questions in other papers will be in HINDI & ENGLISH.
|Paper-I: Total Question -120, Time Duration: 2 Hours|
|S.N.||Subject||No. of Question|
|Paper-II: Total Question -120, Time Duration: 2 Hours|
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Civil Engineering|
|2||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Electrical Engineering|
|3||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Mechanical Engineering|