Kerala Public Service Commission has released the Kerala PSC 10th Prelims Exam Provisional Answer key for the exam which was conducted in four phases in February and March 2021. The provisional answer key was uploaded on 17th March 2021. The question paper was moderate to easy level. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can download their respective answer keys.
Kerala PSC 10th Prelims Exam Dates
|Sl No||Date||Time||Stage||Admit card date|
|1||20-02-2021 (Sat)||1.30 pm – 3.15 pm||I||10-02-2021|
|2||25-02-2021(Thu)||1.30 pm – 3.15 pm||II||10-02-2021|
|3||06-03-2021(Sat)||1.30 pm – 3.15 pm||III||10-02-2021|
|4||13-03-2021(Sat)||1.30 pm – 3.15 pm||IV||10-02-2021|
Kerala PSC 10th Prelims Exam Provisional Answer Key
The Tenth Level examination was conducted on different dates in four stages. And now, the much-awaited provisional answer key has been uploaded by the Commission. Candidates download the Provisional answer key along with the question paper from the direct link provided below.
- Question Code: 029/2021, 030/2021, 031/2021, 032/2021
- Common Preliminary Examination (SSLC Level)- Stage I, II, III, IV – Various
- Medium of Question: Malayalam/ Tamil/ Kannada
- Date of Test: 20/02/2021, 25/02/2021, 06/03/2021, 13/03/2021
- Date of Upload: 17th March 2021
|Common Preliminary Examination (SSLC Level) Stage||Provisional Answer Key||Question Paper|
Complaints regarding Answer Key in respect of OMR Offline Examinations should be submitted online only through the OTR Profile of Candidates, within a period of 5 days from the date of publication of Provisional Answer Key (Both days included). Check the procedure to file a complaint:
- Log in to the One-Time registration profile of Kerala PSC- Thulasi.
- Then click on the tab- ‘Answer Key Complaints’.
- In the newly opened window click on File a Complaint.
- The enter details like- Date of Exam, Name of Post, Question Number, Complaint, and the Reference or proof-like books or journals to resolve your complaint.
- Submit the details.
The Final Answer Key, modified as per experts’ opinion on the valid complaints received from candidates within the stipulated time, will be published in the Bulletin and website. The complaints received after the publication of the Final Answer Key will not be entertained. The cut-off marks will be decided by the Kerala PSC and depend on the number of candidates who appeared for the exam, difficulty level of the exam, vacancies reported, etc.