Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission has released Assistant Engineer KSHB Notification 2021 inviting applications for vacant posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil). Applications have been invited online only through the One Time Registration from qualified and eligible candidates. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. Interested candidates can apply for Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021, Civil Kerala State Housing Board before 02 June 2021. The online applications have to be submitted on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website keralapsc.gov.in
Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021 Details
- Date of issue of Notification – 30 April 2021 (CATEGORY NO: 128/2021)
- Last date for receipt of applications 02.06.2021 Wednesday up to 12 Midnight.
|Name of firm
|Name of Post
|Number of vacancies
|Kerala State Housing Board
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Note: 3% of the vacancies for the shall be reserved for differently-abled candidates with Locomotor Disability, Hearing Impairment, Low Vision as per G.O.(P) No.74/2013/SJD dated 09.09.2013.
- Direct Recruitment will be the basis for selecting candidates.
The candidate should possess a Degree in Engineering (Civil) from a recognized University or its equivalent degree. Proficiency in CAD, STADD software is desirable.
The candidates selected for the post shall from the date of appointment be on probation for a period of two years within a continuous period of three years.
The age limit is18-36 years. Candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. SC/ST and OBC candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
- Rs. 36600-79200/-
How to Apply for Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates who have completed registration can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button in the Notification Link to apply for the post.
- The candidate should upload a photograph and the uploaded picture should be taken after 31.12.2011. The name of the candidate along with the date of the photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom.
- Candidates who have Aadhaar Card should add Aadhaar Card as ID proof in their profile
- Before the ultimate submission of the application on the profile candidates must verify the correctness of the information in their profile.
- The application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission.
- Candidates are suggested to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application, should go along with the print out of the application
- Last date for receipt of applications: – 02.06.2021 Wednesday up to 12 Midnight.
- If a written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as a part of the selection process, candidates possessing requisite qualifications shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profiles.
- Only the candidate can generate and download the Admission Tickets within the last 15 days till the date of the Test.
- The application of candidates, who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and therefore the availability of admission tickets shall be published in the examination calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
Come join us at Entri to pave a hassle-free path for all Government Exams. Entri wishes you success in your upcoming ventures. Good luck!