Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission has released Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Civil Notification 2021 inviting applications for 01 vacant post of Assistant Engineer (Civil). Applications are invited online only through the One Time Registration from qualified and eligible candidates. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. Interested candidates can apply for Kerala PSC AE Recruitment 2021 before 02 June 2021. The online applications will be received on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Civil Notification 2021 Details
- Date of issue of Notification – 30 April 2021 (CATEGORY NO: 126/2021)
- Last date for receipt of applications 02.06.2021 Wednesday up to 12 Midnight.
|Department||Name of Post||Number of vacancies|
|Harbour Engineering Department||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||01 Post|
Note: If qualified candidates are not available from among the staff in the Subordinate Service of the Harbour Engineering Department, the vacancies reserved for appointment from such candidates shall also be filled up by
candidates from the open market by Direct Recruitment.
Direct Recruitment. (Candidates from the Staff in the Subordinate Service of Harbour Engineering Department possessing not less than 6 years of service and who possess the qualifications prescribed for Direct Recruitment to the category of Assistant Engineer.)
Note: Rules of reservation and rotation will not be applicable for Direct Recruitment
- B.Sc / B. Tech Degree in Engineering (Civil) of the Kerala University or any other qualification recognized as equivalent.
- Associate Membership Diploma of the Institution of Engineers (India) in Civil Engineering or any other Diploma recognized as equivalent.
- Pass in Sections A and B of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) in Civil Engineering.
The upper age limit for open candidates shall not be applicable in the case of candidates belonging to the category of Draftsman Grade I/Overseer Grade I/ Draftsman Grade II/ Overseer Grade II or Clerks in the Harbour Engineering Subordinate Service.
- Rs. 39,500 – 83,000/-
How to Apply for AE Civil Harbour Engineering Department Notification?
- Candidates who have completed registration can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button in the Notification Link to apply for the post.
- The candidate should upload a photograph and the uploaded picture should be taken after 31.12.2011. The name of the candidate along with the date of the photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom.
- Candidates who have Aadhaar Card should add Aadhaar Card as ID proof in their profile
- Before the ultimate submission of the application on the profile candidates must verify the correctness of the information in their profile.
- The application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission.
- Candidates are suggested to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application, should go along with the print out of the application
- Last date for receipt of applications: – 02.06.2021 Wednesday up to 12 Midnight.
- In case a written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as a part of the selection process, candidates possessing requisite qualifications shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profiles.
- Only the candidate can generate and download the Admission Tickets within the last 15 days till the date of the Test.
- The application of candidates, who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and therefore the availability of admission tickets shall be published in the examination calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.