Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission has released Rank list 2024 for Assistant Professor post for various subjects. Eligible candidates can now easily download their Rank List by visiting the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission or via the Link Provided below. The selection process has done on the basis Descriptive Test (OSM VALUATION) held on serveral dates under the supervision of Kerala PSC. The rank list is prepared based on the candidate’s merit in the written examination. Aspirants can download the Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Rank List 2024 PDF from the link given in this article. Check below for Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Rank List 2024.
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Rank List 2024 Highlights
According to the latest notification in the official web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission, the rank list for the post of Assistant Professor in several department is out now. Check the latest Assistant Professor rank list published by Kerala PSC.
|Kerala Public Service Commission
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Rank List 2024: Release Date
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) released the official Assistant Professor Rank List 2024. The rank list was released on February 12, 2024 on the official website of the Commission. Candidates who applied for the recruitment can now download the Assistant Professor Rank List 2024 from the official website. The result PDF contains the roll numbers of the selected candidates, their scores and the rank list. The Commission has also released the cut-off marks for the recruitment process.
Candidates who have been selected as Assistant Professor will be eligible for a basic pay of Rs. 41,457 per month plus other allowances. The selection process involved written tests and interviews. The rank list is available on the official website of the Commission and can be downloaded in PDF format.
The KPSC Assistant Professor Rank List 2024 is an important document for the candidates who appeared for the recruitment process. Candidates should keep a copy of the rank list as it will be required for future reference. The rank list will help candidates in knowing their rank in the recruitment process and also helps them to apply for other positions in the Commission.
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Rank List 2024: Where to Download
Eligible candidates can download the Assistant Professor Rank List 2024 from the official site provided below
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Rank List Download: Direct Link
Click on the below-given link to download the official PDF of Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Rank list against each district. All the aspirants may download the rank list directly from the link given below.
CATEGORY NUMBER: 499/2022
CATEGORY NUMBER: 461/2022
CATEGORY NUMBER: 452/2022
CATEGORY NUMBER: 451/2022
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN AGADATANTRA & VIDHI AYURVEDA (SPECIAL RECRUITMENT FOR SC/ST) – AYURVEDA MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT/lead-gen-block]
CATEGORY NUMBER: 139/2022
- [lead-gen-block url="https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/2023-12/rl_139_2022_00.pdf" formid="25556384"]Assistant Professor in Transfusion Medicine(Blood Bank) – Medical Education Department
CATEGORY NUMBER: 067/2022
CATEGORY NUMBER: 038/2022
CATEGORY NUMBER: 036/2022
CATEGORY NUMBER: 719/2021
CATEGORY NUMBER: 644/2021
CATEGORY NUMBER: 593/2021
CATEGORY NUMBER: 484/2021
CATEGORY NUMBER: 171/2021
CATEGORY NUMBER: 118/2021
CATEGORY NUMBER: 115/2021
CATEGORY NUMBER: 114/2020
CATEGORY NUMBER: 113/2020
CATEGORY NUMBER: 016/2020
CATEGORY NUMBER: 304/2019
CATEGORY NUMBER: 299/2019
CATEGORY NUMBER: 288/2019
CATEGORY NUMBER: 281/2019
CATEGORY NUMBER: 292/2019
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Result 2024: Important Dates
Find out below for Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Teacher Rank List 2024
|Rank List Release Date
|Febraury 12, 2024
|Force into effect on
|Febraury 12, 2024
|Answer scripts will be allowed
|15 Days from the result announcement
How to Download Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Rank List 2024: Steps to Follow
The rank list is also available on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website, which candidates can access. Simply follow the simple guidelines below:
- Click on the link to open the official website of Kerala PSC 2024
- Once you have opened the official website you will see the homepage
- Click on the “Results” tab on the top right
- Click on Assistant Professor Rank list 2024 or the rank list option you want to know
- A new page with the Kerala PSC Rank list 2024 for all the categories will be displayed after you click on the Ranked list.
- Candidates are required to click on the “Download” option for their respective posts.
- You will now be taken to a pdf files the list of candidates that will be chosen for each position.
- Download and save the pdf for further use.
Details Mentioned on Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Rank List 2024
Below are the details mentioned in the Assistant Professor rank list.
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number.
- Kerala PSC Exam Score.
- Kerala State Merit List.
- Category of the Candidate
- Cut Off Score
- Result Guidelines
- Allotment details
Revaluation of the Assistant Professor Answer Script
Rechecking and reevaluation are prohibited for the online examination. However, candidates who wish to print a copy of their answer sheets for this selection must submit an online application through their OneTim eRegistration Profile at www.keralapsc.gov.in, the Commission’s official website, and pay the required fee of Rs. 335 using the portal’s e-payment option. Candidates will have a window of 15 days starting on the date the Ranked List is posted to the Commission’s website (i.e., on or before October 26, 2023) to request a reprint of the answer sheet. Applications sent in any other way (such as via email, Tappal, or Direct) won’t be taken into consideration. Only one copy of the answer sheet will be given to each candidates.
Rechecking of Assistant Pofessor Answer Script
The results of the rechecked OMR answer scripts will be released as soon as possible. Photocopies of the OMR answer scripts, however, won’t be given out until all the positions chosen using the common test have made their ranking lists public.
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Rank list 2024: Instructions to Candidates
- The Ranked List will be in force till the publication of a new Ranked List after the expiry of minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates from the Ranked List will be advised for appointment in accordance with the rules and orders regarding reservation and rotation as amended from time to time, if applicable,against vacancies reported to the Commission during the pendency of the Ranked List. As the advice for appointment depends on the occurrence of vacancies there is no guarantee that all the candidates included in the Ranked List will secure appointment. The candidates remaining in the Ranked List at the time of cancellation will have no claim at all for appointment on the basis of the inclusion of their names in the Ranked List.
- For Online Examination rechecking and revaluation are not allowed. Candidates who wish to obtain a printout of their answer sheets relating to this selection shall submit online application through their OneTime Registration Profile from the official website of the Commission, www.keralapsc.gov.in by remitting the prescribed fee of Rs.335/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Thirtyfive only ) via e-payment mode available in the portal. A period of 15(Fifteen) days time to apply for print out of answer sheet will be allowed to candidates with effect from the date on which the Ranked List is uploaded in the website of the Commission (ie, on or before 26.10.2023). Application submitted in any other manner ( i.e.via email/ Tappal/ Direct ) will not be considered. A copy of the answer sheet will be issued only once to a candidate.
- The entries put in column (9 ) are based on the Communities specified by the candidate in their applicaiton and proved by them with necessary documents. The candidates whose communities have not been correctly noted in the Ranked List as proved by them in their application should intimate the fact to The Deputy Secretary (Examinations), Kerala Public Service Commission, Thiruvananthapuram-695004 within one month from the date of publication of the Ranked List to get the benefit of reservation to which they are entitled to. In the absence of timely information regarding discrepancies if any, the candidate will be advised as incorporated in the Ranked List.
- Candidates who wish to relinquish their claim for advice from the Ranked List shall submit an applicaiton in the format prescribed by the Commission to The Secretary, Kerala Public service Commission Head Office, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram- 695004. The format is available in the official website of the Commission. The request for relinquishment in respect of those who do not submit the relinquishment applicaiton in the format prescribed by the Commission will not be honoured under any circumstances. The request for relinquishment in the prescribed format should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/Central Government with signature, name,designation and office seal along with a Notarized Affidavit and self attested copy of an ID Proof bearing photograph as enlisted in the general conditions. The request for relinquishment along with the Original of Notarized Affidavit and Self Attested copyof the ID proof received within 15 days from the date of publication of Ranked List in the Official Website of the Commission will be honoured against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission upto the finalization of the Ranked List. After the publicaiton of the Ranked List, the request for relinquishment wii be considered only if such request is received on or before the receipt of vacancy based on which he/she is to be advised.
|Kerala PSC HSA Exam Preparation
|Kerala PSC HSST Exam Preparation
|Kerala PSC Lecturer in Diet Coaching
|Kerala PSC LP UP Assistant Coaching