Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Apply Online 2022: Kerala PSC has released the notification for the Assistant Professor post under the Kerala Public Service Commission. The candidates who are interested to apply for the various subjects under the Assistant Professor post can apply online. Currently, the portal to apply online is not available. The candidates are encouraged to stay alert and vigilant on the updates and notifications produced by the Kerala PSC official website.
Before applying for the Assistant Professor post, the candidates have to check whether they are eligible for the position. The applicants can check the official eligibility criteria and education qualification mentioned by the Kerala PSC before applying. It is also relevant to keep an eye on the vacancies and the subjects mentioned in the current year 2022.
|Kerala PSC Assistant Professor 2021|
|Examination Board||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Total Vacancy||To be announced|
|Notification Release Date||30 April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||2 June 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result Date||To be announced|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Job Location||Across various districts of Kerala|
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
The rough vacancy details are given here. The candidates can also check the subjects available for the current 2022 job recruitment. The eligible candidates according to their concerned subjects can go to the official website and apply online. Before applying it is mandatory to verify the eligibility criteria mentioned by the Kerala Public Service Commission 2022.
|Statistics and Demography||2|
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Apply Online 2022
The official notification for the Assistant Professor position will be soon announced by the Kerala PSC. The candidates who wish to apply for the various subjects under the Kerala PSC can apply online when the portal is open. The subjects to which the candidates can apply are History, Sanskrit (Sahithya and Jyothisha), Statistics and Demography, Statistics, Economics, Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Nephrology.
When the portal is open, the candidates can visit the official website and apply online. They can also register their account online and fill up their relevant data in them. Refer the official website for the Kerala PSC Assistant Professor application form.
Steps to Follow
Follow the given below steps to apply online for the various subjects under the Kerala Public Service Commission, Assistant Professor recruitment
- Initially, the candidates must make sure they are eligible for applying for the position by checking the eligibility criteria mentioned by the official website of Kerala PSC
- Then, the candidates can check the general guidelines and other relevant details, documents needed while applying from the official guidelines
- The applicants can visit the official website of the Kerala PSC and click on the One Time Registration portal
- In this portal, the applicants can register themselves with the relevant data enquired by the portal
- After entering the data, the candidates will receive the ID and Password which can be saved for further references and registration.
- Then search for the Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Apply Online portal
- Click on it and get into the direct registration process
- Make sure to fill up the details carefully.
- The candidates can fill up the eligibility, qualification, personal data etc,
- The candidates can make sure to add error-free data as there will be document verification in the final phase of the recruitment
- While uploading the photo or signature, the candidates can check the size of the imagine and compress it if it exceeds the size mentioned by the portal
- You can use any image compressor application for that
- As a final step, you can click submit
- Don’t forget to take a print of it and save it for further references
Application Fee 2022
As per the current official notification, registration fees or application fees is not mentioned by the Kerala PSC for the Assistant Professor
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Eligibility Criteria 2022
The basic eligibility for the Kerala PSC Assistant Professor recruitment is a Master’s degree in the concerned subject passed with at least 55% of marks. The proposed age limit for the applicant fitting for various subjects varies from 22 years to 45 years. If you satisfy the eligibility criteria, then you can fill the form for the Kerala PSC Assistant Professor examination.
The applicants who are applying for the Kerala Public Service Commission Assistant Professor position have the basic eligibility of a Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks. This varies for the minority category like SC/ST/OBC. They need to secure 50% as a minimum to be eligible for applying for the Assistant Professor position.
The age limit mentioned by the Kerala PSC for the Assistant professor application is 22 and the maximum age mentioned is 45. Thus, the candidates who are eligible for such a qualification and aga criteria can apply online.
There will be applicable age relaxations for the reserved categories. Thus, the candidates who belong to such categories can check the official guidelines and eligibility criteria mentioned by the Kerala PSC on their official website, before applying for the position. In case such relaxations are applicable, the candidates can produce the relevant documents to support it. The interested candidates can apply online when the portal is open. Also, keep a track on the upcoming exams, updates, notifications in the official website