Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Job Profile 2022: The Kerala Public Service Commission has released the notification for the Assistant Professor recruitment 2022. The interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and vacancy before applying. The vacancies are mentioned for various subjects. The candidates who are eligible for the concerned subjects can register and apply online through the official website.
The Notification release date is April 30, 2021. The candidates can apply online till June 2, 2021. The portal will be open for the candidates till that. The candidates can register in it and make the payment too online. Further dates about the examination will be declared shortly.
Apply online for the Kerala Assistant Professor job here https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Job Profile 2022
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor 2022: Vacancy
- Assistant Professor Various – 21
- Physiology- Viswakarma-01
- Pharmacology- Scheduled Tribe -01
- Biochemistry- Ezhava/Billava/ Thiyya-03, SIUC Nadar-01, Scheduled Tribe -01
- Biochemistry- Scheduled Caste – 02, OBC-01
- AnatomyViswakarma -01
- Medical Gastroenterology-Muslim-02, Scheduled Caste -01
- Rachana Sharir- Muslim-01
- Agadathanthra and Vidhi Ayurveda- Latin Catholic/Anglo Indian-01
- Pediatric Surgery- Muslim-01
- Pediatric Surgery- SCCC-01
- Pharmacology- SIUC Nadar -01
- Paedodontics- Viswakarma -1, LC / AI -1
- Oral Medicine and Radiology- Latin Catholic/Anglo Indian-01
- Periodontics- Latin Catholic/Anglo Indian-01
- Pathology -LC/AI-01
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are applying for the variant subjects under the Kerala PSC must ensure they are eligible for the post. The candidates can check the eligibility criteria here for the various posts. The eligibility criteria as basic is the post graduation and required level of average mark is 55% for the general category and 50% for categories SC/ST/OBC. The candidates can check further and apply online.
- Assistant Professor Various– A Postgraduate Degree in Ayurveda in the concerned subject of either of the Universities in Kerala or another University approved by any of the Universities in Kerala.
- Physiology– Physiology/DNB(Physiology).
- Pharmacology/ Biochemistry – A Medical Post Graduate Degree before-mentioned as MD in the concerned discipline from a distinguished University/DNB in the concerned regulation.
- Biochemistry– MD(Biochemistry)/DNB(Biochemistry)
- Anatomy– Medical Post Graduate Degree such as MD/MS in the concerned discipline from a recognized University /DNB in the concerned discipline.
- Neurology– DM(Neurology)/DNB(Neurology)
- Medical Gastroenterology– DM (Medical Gastroenterology)/DNB (Medical Gastroenterology)
- Rachana Sharir/ Agadathanthra and Vidhi Ayurveda– Postgraduate Degree in Ayurveda in the concerned subject from any of the Universities in Kerala or any other University recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala
- Pediatric Surgery/ Pediatric Surgery – Mch /DNB in Paediatric Surgery
- Pharmacology– A Medical Post Graduate Degree before-mentioned as MD in the concerned discipline from an identified University/DNB in the concerned discipline
- Paedodontics– Post Graduate Degree (MDS) in Paedodontics from a Recognized University approved by the Dental Council of India
- Oral Medicine and Radiology-A Post Graduate Degree (MDS) in Oral Medicine & Radiology of an Accepted University accredited by the Dental Council of India.
- Periodontics– A Post Graduate Degree (MDS) in Periodontics from an Accepted University recognised by the Dental Council of India
- Pathology– MD Pathology/DNB Pathology
Know more details regarding the eligibility in the official website of Kerala PSC or click here to visit the website https://keralapsc.gov.in/
The mentioned salary scale according to the Kerala PSC salary scale structure is given below. It may vary as per the amendments and variations in the recruitment. Visit the official website for a deep analysis of it.
|Assistant Professor Job Level||Salary – Grade Pay||Salary Structure for Entry Pay|
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor 2022: Exam Pattern
|English||100||100||1 hour and 15 minutes|
The candidates who are looking forward to the various subjects under the Kerala PSC Assistant Professor post can check the syllabus pattern and start the preparation. The confirmed dates will be released soon. For better preparation, the candidates can reply to the mock tests and other sources like previous question papers and sample questions. The candidates can also make sure to attain complete knowledge about the subject and keep them up-to-date. The candidates can trace the Kerala PSC Assistant Professor career and the Kerala PSC Assistant Professor career growth for further reference for applying the job and preparation. As the selection process includes written examination and interview, the candidates can look forward to the preparation of the interview with the help of an online platform for effective learning