Table of Contents
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Preparation 2022: Kerala Public Service Commission has recently called for the submission of the application forms from the candidates who are eligible and interested in the post of Assistant Professor. The examination date of the upcoming Kerala PSC examination will be notified soon on the official website. Applicants can to visit the official website for more updates. The recruitment will be purely based on the proposed three long selection procedures. Check further for the Kerala PSC Assistant Professor exam preparation and Kerala PSC Assistant Professor preparation strategy.
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
The candidates and the aspirants of the government job can start preparing enthusiastically for the first phase of the examination. The pen and paper mode examination seems to be very crucial for the candidates who are planning to appear for the recruitment process. The examination will take place in various centres. The list of examination centres will be further notified. After the selection, the first phase eligible candidates of the examination will be selected for the interview. The interview will be followed by the process of document verification. After the document verification, the candidates will be immediately hired for the available posts. Approximately, 32 posts are available under the KPSC. Those candidates who are interested in the post should start preparing for the upcoming Kerala PSC examination 2022.
The candidates are advised to prepare a strategy to crack the examination. A large number of candidates have applied for the post. So, if you wish to crack the examination effortlessly, the candidates must prepare a working timetable. The complete coverage of the syllabus structure is the most essential thing. The candidates should understand the thrust areas in the subjects. The weaker areas should also be considered. Practising with the previous year question paper can save candidates timely as they can learn to manage the time for attending each question. The candidates should understand the level and the pattern of the question paper.
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor 2022: Exam Pattern
The candidates can check the examination pattern given below:
|Subjects||Number of questions||Total marks|
The candidates should be in a position to recall all the essential details discussed in the syllabus. The topics should be repeatedly revised. This page can help the candidates to prepare an active study strategy for the upcoming Kerala PSC examination 2022. Even though the syllabus is wide, the candidates can collect the apt materials for fruitful preparation. The selection of the books and other materials plays a major role. The majority of the questions will be direct. There will be no negative marking. The candidates can make sure that all the eligibility criteria are strictly followed. The candidates should have an ample amount of subject command and language command. A systematic learning environment can be promoted.
Major Steps to Prepare for the Kerala PSC exam
Here is a brief idea if you are wondering how to prepare for Kerala PSC Assistant Professor exam. Here are some Kerala PSC Assistant Professor preparation tips
- Candidates should strictly follow the recent Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Syllabus.
- The revised exam pattern should be strictly followed
- The candidates should work hard and increase the performance potential of the candidates
- Practise logical reasoning questions regularly
- The candidates can also choose to read the newspaper regularly and jot down the important notes
- The candidates must be keen enough to find the most important study materials.
- Give more stress to the thrust areas
- The candidates can practise with mock test and online test series
- The candidates can work out the previous years’ question paper
- Try to locate the exact books and study essentials
- The weaker areas should be identified and rectified
- The candidates should adopt a systematic and comprehensive study method
- Candidates can read the current affairs to handle the questions from the general awareness section.
- Candidates should be self-critical.
- Revise and reread the topics
- The candidates should learn to answer the questions tactically
- Candidates should analyse the different levels of question paper
- Candidates should prepare a working timetable and follow the timetable without fail.
Among all the above-mentioned criteria, practising with the previous year question paper is very vital. The candidates can visit the official website to download the previous year question paper. Check the Kerala PSC Assistant Professor preparation tips for better scoring. Practise regularly and rectify the mistakes on your own. As a result the increase in the individual potential of the candidates occur. The previous year question paper can help you to identify the difficult sections and topics under consideration. The weightage of the examination according to each section can be understood. The candidates can also identify the important topics and thrust areas in the syllabus.
The interested candidates can check the official website for more details and gather information regarding the recruitment. The recruitment will be strictly based on the exam pattern and syllabus. Thus, the candidates can look forward to exam syllabus and other study materials.