Periodically as the opening as formed, Kerala Public Service Commission conducts recruitment process to the post of high school assistant under the Educational Department. Kerala PSC has now invited applications from the candidates to the vacant posts now. For passing this recruitment examination with flying colors you must know about Kerala PSC HSA books. Here are the Kerala PSC HSA books you can refer to achieve a big victory in the upcoming Kerala PSC HSA examination 2022.
Kerala Public Service Commission High School Assistant Examination is one of the most-awaited and anticipated government examinations in Kerala. The best thing or strategy with the eligible and interested candidates who are preparing for this examination is to start the preparation from a very early stage. Through this article, you can understand some of the books every interested candidate can follow and rely upon in order to pass this examination with flying colours. Also before applying and start preparing for the post, every candidate should make sure that the eligibility criteria laid forward by Kerala PSC are applicable in your case and you are completely eligible.
Kerala PSC HSA Preparation Books
To ace, any examination following the right material is very much important. You must know about the right book that is suitable for the preparation. The book that you select for the preparation should be made on the basis of the difficulty of the examination, previous year questions, and also the amount the information that is involved in the books. Considering all this necessary information in mind, here are the best books that you refer to ace your PSC HSA examination this year.
|Module 1||Renaissance and freedom movement|
|Module 2||General Knowledge and current affairs|
|Module 3||Methodology of teaching the subject|
List of Important Books
Here is the list of the books that are very much helpful in clearing the Kerala PSC HSA Examination.
- Kerala PSC Bulletin: Kerala Public Service Commission publishes bulletin books that have more than 25000 previous year questions.
- Different publication houses published Yearbooks which is a good source of general knowledge and current affairs.
- SCERT and NCERT textbooks from classes 6 to 10 to cover Basic Science, History, and Geography topics.
- Kerala Navodhanam Publication books
- Objective General English- SP Bakshi
- Kerala PSC Previous year question banks from different publication houses.
- In order to prepare for general English and general Malayalam sections, candidates can refer to any book available in the market and prepare topic-wise as mentioned in the syllabus.
- For General Knowledge also candidates can refer to any books available offline or as well as online.
- Candidates can refer to the NCERT as well as SCERT textbooks of required subjects mentioned in the syllabus from classes 8 to 10 for Kerala history and Indian history. Both these topics are equally important.
- Candidates can also follow the PSC bulletin released by the Kerala Public Service Commission which covers a vast amount of important topics for the examination.
News Papers are the best source of current affairs information. Try to read newspapers published in the English language as it can help in both pieces of knowledge as well as in your language. Also try to do as much as mock tests, previous year questions that will benefit you a lot in the examination.
Using the right material at the right time of your preparation will help you to boost your confidence as well the chance of securing a good rank in the examination. The above-mentioned books are the very commonly used and easily available books from various sources that can be used for the preparation for the examination to the recruitment of High School Assitant. For making your preparation more organized as well as to know more about the strategies and tips for clearing various government examinations happening all across the country, you can now sign up for the coaching under Entri.
Ace your preparation for the Kerala PSC HSA examination and other government exams with Entri. Entri opens a great opportunity to ace your preparation with mock tests, interactive classes, and effective doubt clearing sessions which are scheduled and organized under the supervision of expert mentors, who has complete knowledge about government examinations. We wish you all the very best for the exam preparations and the future endeavors.