Table of Contents
The High School Assistant Recruitment is one of the most sought after examinations by the aspirants seeking a government job. The job dignity and security that HAS post is incomparable. Therefore, each year lakhs of candidates appear for this examination dreaming of securing the job post. However, the selection process is not an easy one. If not prepared well, it can be a nightmare to the aspirants. In this article, we will give you the details about Kerala PSC HSA Study Material 2022.
Kerala PSC HSA Study Material 2022
In order to study properly and face the examination with confidence, proper study materials must be accessible to the candidates. Without that success can only be a distant dream.
To begin with, according to the nature of Kerala PSC HSA Examination, the study materials used can range widely from language to content. This year Kerala Public Service Commission has already released the notification for HSA Social Science, English, Mathematics, Natural Science and Arabic posts. All of these examinations will be conducted in different mediums according to the selection by the candidate. In this era where you receive a ton of study material, some of which may not even be relevant, we will give you an insight to some of the best Kerala PSC HSA Study Material available now!
Kerala PSC HSA Video Course
HSA Crash Course for Kerala PSC HSA Exam:
All of the aspirants who are aiming for the post of High School Assistant in various subjects including Physical Science, Natural Science, Mathematics, English, Social Science and Malayalam may enroll in the HSA Crash Course developed by the Entri team. Here, the user will get thorough practice for 90 days under experienced tutors. Moreover, the course completes the entire syllabus with different sets of video lessons. To be precise, this course will help you attain a top rank in the Kerala PSC HSA Exam.
Current Affairs Magic Video Course for Kerala PSC HSA :
Current affairs section comprises one of the major part of the Kerala PSC HSA Examination. Hence, it is important for you to find and practice with the best available study materials that will boost your knowledge in current affairs. This course in Entri comprises of 40 video classes. Moreover, daily quizzes will be provided to improve the confidence of the aspirants. Each of the enrolled student gets to download printable PDF notes of various topics also. And that is delightful!
Kerala PSC HSA Mock Test
As said by some wise person long ago, “Mock it till you crack it!”. By practicing mock tests, you can ensure that you are solving maximum number of questions in the given time. Also this help you to familiarize with the pattern of questions that will be asked for the exam. After enrolling the Kerala PSC Crash Course by entri, you will receive a number of mock tests on a daily basis. This will definitely help you grow and prepare better for the examination. So do not miss this chance to attend mock test for free!
Best Books for Kerala PSC HSA Exam Preparation
Renaissance and freedom movement
- SCERT and NCERT textbooks from class 8 to 10.
- Kerala History by E. Sreedhara Menon.
- A Survey of Kerala History (a book on Kerala geography).
- Kerala Navodhanam Talent Publication.
- Struggle for Independence by Bipin Chandra
- List of Popular Books Written by Indian Freedom Fighters
General Knowledge and current affairs
- Newspapers- The Indian Express, The Hindustan Times.
- Sura’s Publications Kerala PSC Police Constable-Indian Reserve Battalion.
- Indian Polity by Lakshmikanth
- Top Malayalam Current Affairs 2022 May 17 to 23
- Kerala PSC HSA Mock Test 2022
Kerala PSC HSA Exam Pattern
In order to properly plan the study time and use the study materials efficiently, it is always necessary to know the exam pattern. Let us first have a look at it.
The first stage of the recruitment process is the written/OMR test.The Kerala PSC will conduct the written examination in different languages like Tamil/ English/ Kannada/ Malayalam/ Arabic/ Sanskrit/ Hindi. The medium of examination must be selected by the candidate when filling in the application form. Given below are some quick facts about the Kerala PSC Written/OMR Test:
- The exam will be conducted either in offline mode or in online mode as decided by the commission.
- Question paper will contain Multiple Choice questions of 100 marks to be answered in the given time.
- Each correct answer will be awarded one mark.
- Incorrect answers in the examination will cost you 0.33 marks.
- The examination is to be completed in the allotted time of 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Kerala PSC HSA Exam Syllabus
Once you are aware of the exam pattern you should study the syllabus in detail. This will help you in making the best use of all the available resources. The syllabus is divided into two sections. The details are given below:
- Section A
I : Renaissance and freedom movement
II: General Knowledge and current affairs
III: Methodology of teaching the subject
- Section B
Here, the core subject refers to the subject that the candidate holds the qualification. Also, the Renaissance and freedom movement & General Knowledge and current affairs are common subjects that are present in part A of the examination. However, the methodology of teaching the subject shall be a bit tricky for the aspirants.
Kerala PSC HSA Exam Strategy
All of the candidates who have applied for the posts and given confirmation already, must make sure to bring the best out of the available time left. If you do not implement an effective plan to cover the syllabus, then it is most likely that you will be disappointed with the result. Therefore, we have an apt Kerala PSC Exam Strategy curated to bring out the best in you.
Kerala PSC HSA Exam Tips
- Maintain and Follow a study plan. Whatever be, make sure you do not deviate.
- Have a thorough inspection of exam pattern and syllabus before you begin the preparation.
- Make sure that the study materials are available with you right away. This will help in avoiding the time wastage.
- Practice as many mock tests as possible. This will greatly help in familiarizing you with the questions.
- Solve all the available previous year question papers. Also, note the repeatedly asked questions.
- Give special attention to your weak zones by having a thorough inspection of the syllabus. Make sure to spend exam time to strengthen it.
- Last but not the least take care of your physical and mental well-being. Remember only a healthy body & mind can conquer places!
Good Luck to All the Aspirants!