Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission conducts eligibility examination for the recruitment to the post of High School Teaching Assistant. Kerala PSC has now issued the notification inviting applications from eligible candidates to the high school assistant post. Are you tensed ad worried about Kerala PSC HSA Preparation 2022? Here in this article you can understand about the exam plan and the strategies for Kerala PSC HSA Preparation.
Most of the aspirants will have stress about recruitment exam. To boost their confidence, Entri have provided Kerala PSC HSA Preparation tips in detailed manner. There are many aspirants who are determined and passionate to crack this examination. Before all set to write the exam, aspirants need to keep few things in mind.
Kerala PSC HSA Exam: Overview
|Name of the recruiting body||Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC)|
|Name of the Organization||Education Department|
|Post||High School Assistant|
|Total marks of the examination||100|
Kerala PSC HSA Preparation Strategy
Preparation is the key to success in the case of every examination. It is not much different in this case also. The most important thing the eligible candidates need to do is to focus on the preparation and do it in the right way. Here we will discuss the basic strategies that can be used to ace the examination to the post of High school assistant. Candidates who wish to join in such a post should start the preparation beforehand, even before the notification is produced by the recruiting body.
How to prepare for the Kerala PSC HSA exam?
Candidates should be very well known about the examination pattern and the syllabus that has to follow. Details regarding the level of examination, thrust areas, probable questions, subject, examination time duration, etc. are also important in acing an examination that has a great difficulty level. Starting an early preparation for the examination is the best thing a candidate can do in order to make himself ready and eligible to clear the examination. Also, candidates appearing for the examination must have complete knowledge about the job title which he is applying to and the responsibilities that is related to the post. Keep your eyes and hand on the essential preparation material, know the important areas, this will help you ace the HSA examination.
Syllabus of the examination
Knowing the syllabus of the examination is one of the first steps in acing an examination. Here take a look at the syllabus prescribed by the Kerala Public Service Commission for the recruitment exam to the post of high school assistant. The syllabus for the High School Assistant examination can be downloaded from the official website of the recruitment body as well as through Entri.
There are three modules that each candidate should go through when they are preparing for this examination. The details of the modules are given below.
Renaissance and freedom movement
General Knowledge and current affairs
Methodology of teaching the subject
|Natural Science||Natural Science|
|Social Science||Social Science|
|Physical Science||Physical Science|
Kerala PSC HSA Preparation Tips
Preparation Tips for Kerala PSC HSA Preparation Tips
- Plan proper study time. Aspirants who plan well are able to perform much better than the aspirant who study without making plans. Before starting your studies, plan accordingly what to study and what not to study. This can save your time. Breaks can be taken in between for 10 minutes after every 2 hours of studying. Schedule a proper time table.
- Study during the early hours of the day. Best time to study is in the morning. Especially, the topic which is hard should me studied in the morning. Make sure that you have enough sound sleep, which will help you to remember well and prepare better the next day.
Don’t study during the odd times as it will not enter your mind. Especially, whenever you are sleepy, after lunch or too tired.
- Read the books thoroughly. Read each line, each sentence and word thoroughly, as skipping it may cause a huge loss. Make practice of highlighting the important sentences which will help during revision.
- Make notes. Cultivate the habit of making notes while studying as it will save the time during revision as well as makes easier while giving a second or third reading. Make keywords and remember it whenever you start studying.
- Keep yourself away from social media, distractions and being social. Each and every second is very crucial when preparing for exams. Stop using whatsapp, instagram, Facebook etc. when you have made up your mind to give the exam. Best thing is to switch off the cell.
Make sure you study in peaceful environment rather than sitting in between the crowd. Stay away from all the petty things that causes distractions during studying. Try to avoid attending as many gatherings during your preparation for the exam.
- Save time for Revisions. Before giving the exam, make sure you revise atleast 2-3 times as it will make you remember important stuffs well before the exam.
- Have proper diet. When studying for the exam, make sure you have proper diet containing enough proteins, carbohydrates etc. which keeps your body fit and fine. Drink plenty of water. Diet can make up or break up your health. So have proper well nutritious diet.
- Study hard .Working hard is really important if you have planned to write competitive exams as there will be tough competition. Concentrate completely when you start studying. Don’t waste even a single second when you sit for studying.
- Do not get stressed out. You will have lots of ups and downs during your preparation time. Just give your best and work hard. Success will be in your hand.
Briefing out some of the important preparation tips
- Schedule a proper timetable.
- Work hard, especially the weaker part.
- Solve number of mock test papers.
- If required can go for group study.
- Have proper healthy diet.
- Time management.
- Stay motivated.
With proper guidance and hardwork it is very easy to crack the examination. Entri is here with you to give proper guidance and help you with any number of queries.
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides an best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavours.