Table of Contents
Kerala PSC soon invited applicants for High School Assistant posts. The number of vacancies for the Kerala PSC HSA Recruitment 2023 will be mentioned in the HSA notification PDF which will be released shortly. Interested candidates can apply for the post once the application process starts. To apply, the candidates need to register themselves through One Time Registration at Kerala PSC’s official website. Those who qualified for the selection round will be assigned to their respective posts. Before joining, it’s important to learn about the HSA job profile and responsibilities. Read this article to get details on Kerala PSC HSA Job Profile 2023 and tips for career growth.
Kerala PSC HSA Job Profile 2023: Overview
|Kerala PSC High School Assistant 2023 Overview|
|Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC)|
|Name of the post||High School Assistant|
|Exam Type||Objective multiple choice|
|Exam mode||OMR/ Online|
Kerala PSC HSA Job Profile 2023
A job profile provides you with as much concise information about an open job. It provides the responsibilities one has to handle once the job has been undertaken. Let us take a look at the duties and responsibilities of a High School Assistant teacher. Candidates applying for Kerala PSC HSA Recruitment 2023 need to thoroughly follow the below mentioned points. Follow Entri to make your Kerala PSC HSA Career a successful one.
- The Assistant teacher has to work in coordination with the lead teacher to monitor the class schedule.
- Assist teachers are required to help with lesson preparation by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
- The key role of an Assistant teacher is to revise lessons with students individually or in small groups.
- The Assistant teacher has to ensure that the classroom environment is safe and clean.
- Observe students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, during lunch break, and on field excursions.
- Work along with lead teachers to identify issues students are facing and recommend solutions.
- Document student progress, assist them in cases where assistance is required and communicate with parents to keep them informed about the child’s progress.
- Assist the lead teacher in creating lesson plans.
- Obey state, school, and class rules and regulations.
- Take active part in all training classes, parent conferences, and faculty meetings.
Kerala PSC HSA Job Responsibilities 2023: Duties
The Kerala PSC HSA Job Responsibilities 2023 include;
- Provide support and guidance to students
- Maintain a healthy classroom environment
- Create and establish a classroom system that monitors the progress of students to ensure that their academic advancements are on track.
- Supervise students during non-classroom hours and organize recreational activities.
- Collaborate with the head teacher to identify any problems that students may be facing and devise suitable solutions.
- Attend meetings and training sessions for teachers, as well as parent-teacher conferences.
Kerala PSC HSA Eligibility Criteria 2023
- The candidate should hold a Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Degree in required subject.
- Also, must hold a B. Ed/B.T. recognized by the Universities in Kerala.
Kerala PSC HSA Age Limit
- The candidate applying for the post should be less than 18 years of age
- The candidate applying for the post should not be more than 40 years of age
Kerala PSC HSA Salary 2023: Pay Scale
After successfully clearing the HSA Examination, candidates will be hired to their respective posts. The candidates will draw monthly salary for their work. Salary is mentioned below.
- Rs. 29200-62400/-
Kerala PSC HSA Recruitment 2023: How to Apply?
- The candidates have to submit their applications only through the One Time Registration by visiting www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Click on the “Apply Now” button to apply for the posts qualify for
- No application fee will be charged at the time of applying
- In case written/OMR tests are conducted, the candidates have to submit their confirmation for appearing the examination
- The candidates can keep a print out of the application form for future purposes.