Every year Kerala Public Service Commission recruits candidates for various Government jobs across Kerala state. Kerala PSC has invited applicants for High School Assistant posts. A various number of posts are available for vacancies in different districts of Kerala. The candidates need to register themselves through One Time Registration at Kerala PSC’s official website. Once the candidates have qualified the examination they will be assigned to their respective posts. Therefore, it is important to know ones duties before starting any job. This article will assist you in knowing Kerala PSC HSA Job Profile 2022 and also tips on Kerala PSC HSA Career Growth.
Kerala PSC HSA Job Profile 2022 Details
|KPSC High School Assistant 2022 Overview|
|Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC)|
|Name of the post||High School Assistant|
|Exam Type||Objective multiple choice|
|Exam mode||OMR/ Online|
- Last date to apply – 03/02/2021
- Offline/ Online examination date – Yet to be announced
- Admit card release date – Yet to be announced
HSA Job Profile 2022
A job profile provides you with as much concise information about an open job. It provides the responsibilities one has to handle once the job has been undertaken. Let us take a look at the duties and responsibilities of a High School Assistant teacher. Candidates applying for Kerala PSC HSA Recruitment 2022 need to thoroughly follow the below mentioned points. Follow Entri to make your Kerala PSC HSA Career a successful one.
- The Assistant teacher has to work in coordination with the lead teacher to monitor the class schedule.
- Assist teachers are required to help with lesson preparation by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
- The key role of an Assistant teacher is to revise lessons with students individually or in small groups.
- The Assistant teacher has to ensure that the classroom environment is safe and clean.
- Observe students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, during lunch break, and on field excursions.
- Work along with lead teachers to identify issues students are facing and recommend solutions.
- Document student progress, assist them in cases where assistance is required and communicate with parents to keep them informed about the child’s progress.
- Assist the lead teacher in creating lesson plans.
- Obey state, school, and class rules and regulations.
- Take active part in all training classes, parent conferences, and faculty meetings.
Kerala PSC HSA Educational Qualification
The candidates interested to apply for Kerala PSC HSA Recruitment 2022 should possess certain educational qualifications. The candidate should hold a Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Degree in required subject. B. Ed/B.T. recognized by the Universities in Kerala.
Kerala PSC HSA Age Limit
- The candidate applying for the post should be less than 18 years of age
- The candidate applying for the post should not be more than 40 years of age
Kerala PSC HSA Scale of Pay
After successfully clearing the HSA Examination, candidates will be hired to their respective posts. The candidates will draw monthly salary for their work. Salary is mentioned below.
- Rs. 29200-62400/-
How to Apply?
- The candidates have to submit their applications only through the One Time Registration by visiting www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Click on the “Apply Now” button to apply for the posts qualify for
- No application fee will be charged at the time of applying
- In case written/OMR tests are conducted, the candidates have to submit their confirmation for appearing the examination
- The candidates can keep a print out of the application form for future purposes.
- HSA Social Science Notification
- HSA English Notification
- HSA Mathematics Notification
- HSA Natural Science Notification
- HSA Arabic Notification
- Official Website
A candidate can never be over prepared. If you wish to yield great results, you need to work harder than ever. Join Entri and get help by professionals who will guide you in achieving your goals. Good Luck!