The wait for your dream Government job is over! Kerala Public Service Commission has issued notification for Kerala PSC HSA Recruitment 2022. Applications are invited from eligible candidates through One Time Registration only. The candidates can visit Kerala PSC official website for detailed information. Kerala PSC HSA Apply Online 2022 invites applications for various High School Assistant posts in different districts of Kerala. The candidates will be selected based on Offline or Online examinations. Examination dates will be released soon. Therefore, candidates are advised to check the Kerala PSC website frequently. Interested and eligible candidates should not waste precious time and hurry up and fill Kerala PSC HSA Application Form. For information on Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply and HSA Exam Pattern, candidates can go through the article below.
Kerala PSC HSA Apply Online 2022 Details
Kerala PSC HSA Apply Online 2022 Overview
|Exam Conducting Authority||
Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC)
Name of the Post
|High School Assistant (HSA)|
Kerala PSC HSA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Degree in required subject as main subject and B. Ed/B.T. in the concerned subject recognized by the Universities in Kerala.
- The age limit is 18-43 years. Only candidates born between 02.01.1976 and 01.01.2001 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post.
How to Apply?
- The applications should be addressed to www.keralapsc.gov.in
- The candidates must register themselves through ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post
- Once the registration process is complete, the candidates can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password
- After logging in the candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the desired posts in the Notification Link to apply
- Candidates will not be charged any application fee
- The candidate has to upload a photograph that has been taken after 31.12.2010
- Candidates are solely responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password
- Before submitting the application, the candidate should verify the correctness of the application.
- Once the application is submitted, it cannot be altered or deleted.
- The candidates can take a soft copy of the application form for future purposes.
- The printout can be taken by clicking on the link ‘My Application’
- When called for interview, original documents verifying age, qualification etc should be carried along
- Faulty applications will be rejected
- If written/OMR tests are conducted then the candidates have to submit their confirmation for writing it.
- Admit cards will be issued in the last 15 days before the examination
- The candidates are advised to frequently check Kerala PSC website to check for the issue of admit cards for their respective posts
Kerala PSC HSA 2022 Exam Pattern
While filling the application form the candidates are required to select their medium of instruction for the Examination from the given options. The Kerala PSC HSA Question Paper will be in Tamil/ English/ Kannada/ Malayalam/ Arabic/ Sanskrit/ Hindi languages.
- The exam can be conducted either in Offline/Online mode.
- The exam pattern will be Objective type.
- Total number of questions will be 100.
- Each correct answer carries one mark.
- 0.33 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Duration of the examination is 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Preparations for Government exams with no prior experience can be a tough road to travel. Join Entri and get help from experts in your preparation. Entri not only helps you academically, but also keeps you up to date on latest job recruitments. Hope this article on Kerala PSC HSA Apply Online 2022 was beneficial to you. Entri wishes you Good Luck!