Table of Contents
Kerala PSC Lecturer rank list is out. Public Selection Commission has published the rank lists of Lecturer in the educational department for various districts in Kerala. The rank list is prepared based on the candidate’s merit in the written examination. Aspirants can download the Kerala PSC Lecturer Rank List 2022 PDF from the link given in this article. Check below to download Kerala PSC Lecturer rank lists.
Kerala PSC Lecturer Rank List 2022 Overview
Kerala PSC has announced the result for the post of Lecturer in various district, Kerala. All aspirants who had appeared for the exam can download their results from the official website of Kerala PSC- keralapsc.gov.in or check the results below. This Ranked List is brought into force for a minimum period of one year, subject to the condition that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier.
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
How to Downlaod Kerala PSC Lecturer Rank List 2022
The rank list is also available on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website, which candidates can access. Simply follow the simple guidelines below:
- Click on the link to open the official website of Kerala PSC 2022
- Once you have opened the official website you will see the homepage
- Click on the “Results” tab on the top right
- Click on Lecturer Rank list 2022 or the rank list option you want to know
- A new page with the Kerala PSC Rank list 2022 for all the categories will be displayed after you click on the Ranked list.
- Candidates are required to click on the “Download” option for their respective posts.
- You will now be taken to a pdf files the list of candidates that will be chosen for each position.
- Download and save the pdf for further use.
Kerala PSC LecturerRank List 2022 PDF
Check below to Download Kerala PSC Lecturer Rank List 2022
- LECTURER IN COMMERCE SR for ST Only – STATEWIDE – Technical education (Polytechnic colleges) Category No. 111/2020
Kerala PSC Lecturer Rank List 2022 – Points to Remember
- Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of application on absolute basis. Inclusion of Register numbers in the Short List does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
- The list has been prepared by including the number of candidates who have secured top marks in the DISCRIPTIVE Test (OSM Valuation ).
- The shortlist is prepared based on the details furnished by the candidates in the application and subsequent claims will not be entertained at any stage.
- The candidates who have secured 16.25 ( sixteen (point) two five ) marks and above are included in the Short List .
- Candidates included in the Short List should present and produce in person the original documents for One Time Verification. Date,time and Venue of OTR Verification will be published in due course.
- The register numbers of those candidates who do not produce the required documents within the prescribed time limit and whose application found otherwise defective will be deleted from the shortlist without further notice.
- According to the existing procedure ,revaluation of answer scripts and re-checking are not
allowed.Tabulation sheet and copy of the answer scripts of the Descriptive Test(OSM Valuation) held on 11/01/2022 will be issued to those candidates who apply for the same remitting the prescribed fee after the publication of the Ranked List .Detailed instructions will be published in the Ranked List to be published for the post
- Candidates included in the Short List are required to produce Community Certificate obtained from the revenue authorities not below the rank of Thahasildar at the time of OTR Verification.
- Copy of answer scripts of the DESCRIPTIVETest held on 11-01-2021 will be issued to those candidates who, apply for the same remitting the prescribed fee after approval of the Ranked List. Candidates whose Register Numbers are invalidated are advised to refer to Notification No :ERXIII(1)3144/2021/EW(2) Dated 17.11.2022 .