Maharashtra Public Service Commission is a very prestigious organisation which comes out with a lot of different recruitment opportunities to help the people successfully grab a government job in their state. Recently, the authorities have released the state service notification for the year 2021 and all of the candidates who are interested in this vacancy can check out the details through the official notification. The candidates will be selected in this prestigious recruitment opportunity through the means of an entrance examination. Given below are some important specifications regarding the MPSC State Service Notification 2021 Out – Check Exam Date
MPSC State Services Notification 2021
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released the official notification through which they will be recruiting people for the state services vacancies. You can easily download the MPSC state service notification 2021 from the official website of the organisation and you will have to apply for the recruitment opportunity as per the details mentioned in the official guidelines. The candidates have to submit the online application for this recruitment opportunity before the last date of 28th September 2021. The preliminary examination was conducted on 21st March 2021 and the result for this examination was published on 6th September 2021.
MPSC State Services Important Dates 2021
The preliminary examination for the Maharashtra Public Service Commission State Service Examination was already conducted by the authorities and now the further procedure related to the recruitment opportunity will be taken into consideration as per the time table created by the authorities. Given below are some of the important dates related to the recruitment opportunity.
- The preliminary examination for the recruitment opportunity was held on 21st March 2021
- The results for the preliminary examination were released on 6th September 2021
- The last date to apply for the main examination is 28th September 2021.
- The main examination will be held from 4th December to 6th December 2021.
- The examination will be held at Amravati, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik and Pune.
MPSC State Services Vacancies Available
200 vacancies are available through the Maharashtra Public Service Commission to be filled in the state services vacancies present in their organisation and the selection procedure in this recruitment opportunity will consist of a preliminary examination that was already conducted previously. Main examination and an interview round will be conducted in the upcoming time by the authorities of the organisation.
MPSC State Services Exam Pattern 2021
There will be a main examination for all of the candidates who have successfully passed the preliminary examination and then they will be selected for the interview round. The result for the main examination will also be available at the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Given below are the details regarding the examination pattern which will be followed by the authorities to conduct this prestigious examination.
- The examination will be of objective type.
- The total marks of the examination will be 150.
- The examination will have four papers.
- There will also be a compulsory descriptive paper in the Marathi and English language which will be of 100 marks.
- The total marks of both papers are 800 including objective and descriptive papers.
|GS Paper 1 (History and Geography)||150 Marks for each Paper||Objective|
|GS Paper 2 (Indian Constitution and Politics)|
|GS Paper 3 (Human Resource Development and Human Rights)|
|GS Paper 4 (Economics and Science & Technology)|
|Compulsory Marathi and English (Essay/Translation/Precise)||100 Marks for each Paper||Descriptive|
|Compulsory English and Marathi (Grammar and Comprehension)||Objective|
MPSC State Service Application Fees
The candidates will also have to submit a certain amount of application fees in order to be successfully eligible to fill up the application form for the main examination. Given below are the details regarding the application fees that the candidates will have to submit through any online medium while submitting the application through online mode.
- Rupees 344 to Rupees 544
- The fee is not refundable and it will be based upon the categories of the candidates.
MPSC State Service Application Procedure
- If you want to apply for the main examination for the state services examination in MPSC then you will first have to visit the official website of the organisation.
- You will have to click on the registration option to register yourself at the official website.
- You have to fill up the registration form with all of your important documents and the details related to your preliminary examination result.
- You are only eligible to apply for the main examination if you have successfully passed the preliminary examination.
- Make sure to upload all of the important documents and thus you will be eligible for the MPSC state Service main examination 2021.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission comes out with a lot of different recruitment opportunities each and every year in order to help the candidates get prestigious Government jobs. You can check out the detailed examination pattern to be followed by the authorities in order to conduct the main examination of this vacancy. Make sure that you are preparing for the examination as per the detailed syllabus. Entri is a learning platform which provides a bunch of benefits for the people planning to crack any type of Government competitive examination. Enrol now to study with well known experts of the industry through video lessons and mock tests.