Table of Contents
OSSC ATO Interview Admit Card 2022 Released
OSSC(Odisha Staff Selection Commission ) has released the interview admit card for the post of Assistant Training Officer(ATO) -2016 on its official website. The commission is to held the interview for the Assistant Training Officer -2016 from 20 June 2022 onwards. Aspirants who qualified successfully for the document verification/interview round for the Assistant Training Officer(ATO) can download their admit card through the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission- ossc.nic.in.
In a bid to download the Odisha Staff Selection Commission Assistant Training Officer Interview Admit Card 2022, aspirants will have to provide their login credentials including Application Number and Date of Birth to the link available on the official website.
Commission has uploaded the Bio-data cum attestation Form separately for ITI and Degree/Diploma aspirants have been uploaded on the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission. Aspirants are required to download the proper Bio-data cum Attestation Form and submit the same duly filled before the verification board i.e. on the time of the Viva-voce test.
Aspirants will have to submit all the essential documents/certificates in original as mentioned in the notification. Aspirants can download the Odisha Staff Selection Commission Assistant Training Officer DV Admit Card/Interview Schedule 2022 Update from the official website after following the steps given below.
How to Download OSSC ATO DV Admit Card/Interview Schedule 2022 Update Check Steps
- Visit the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission- ossc.nic.in.
- Click on the notification link that reads ‘Download the Admission Letter of viva-voce test for the post of ATO-2016.Advertisement No.4178/OSSC dated 24.12.2016’ flashing on the homepage of Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
- You will have to provide your login credentials on the link available on the Odisha Staff Selection Commission home page.
- Download Odisha Staff Selection Commission ATO DV Admit Card 2022 and save it for future reference.
Steps to Recover Lost or Forgotten ID to Download OSSC ATO Admit Card
The aspirants sometimes tend to misplace their login credentials, which can make the Odisha Staff Selection Commission ATO Admit Card download process difficult. However, they can follow the steps given below to recover the forgotten password.
Step 1: Visit the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Step 2: Click on the “Forgot Password” link in the aspirant’s login portal.
Step 3: Enter your User Name/Email ID and Mobile Number and click on the “Submit” button.
Step 4: A new temporary password will be sent to your registered email address that can be used to login into the aspirant’s login portal.
Details Mentioned in the OSSC ATO Admit Card
Aspirants should always cross-check the details printed on the Odisha Staff Selection Commission ATO Admit Card to avoid any discrepancies in the future. Here is the list of details mentioned in the hall ticket and aspirants should report any error to the commission immediately.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Venue Address
- Duration of the Exam
- Reporting Time
- Important Instructions Related to Exam
How to Resolve Discrepancies in the OSSC ATO Admit Card 2022?
After downloading the Odisha Staff Selection Commission ATO Admit Card, the aspirants should verify all the details. If there is any incorrect or false information mentioned on their admit card, then the aspirants are required to bring the same to the notice of the commission during the working hours through the email
Points to Keep in Mind While Downloading OSSC ATO Admit Card
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission ATO Admit Card download process is simple, but there are a few pointers to keep in mind before downloading the same for a seamless experience, which is given below:
- Ensure that you have a high-quality printer so that you can print the hard copy of the hall ticket as soon as you download it.
- Make sure you have a high-speed and good-quality internet connection to download your hall ticket.
- Recheck all your login credentials before clicking on submit button because if they are incorrect then you won’t be able to access the hall ticket.
- You should email a backup copy to their registered email address for emergency purposes.
- Get a legible printout of the hall ticket. Also, make sure your signature and photograph are clearly visible on it.
What to Carry to the OSSC ATO Exam Centre?
Along with the Odisha Staff Selection Commission ATO Admit Card, the aspirant should carry the following documents to validate their information before they appear for the exam. Some documents are mentioned below:
- Hard Copy of OSSC ATO Admit Card
- Two recent Passport size Photographs.
- Photo ID Proof-like (PAN Card/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/Passport/ Driving Licence/ Aadhar Card)
- Domicile Certificate (If required)
- Caste Certificate (If required)
- Personal Water Bottle
OSSC ATO Admit Card 2022: Key Points
The following are the major pointers to be kept in mind by all the aspirants appearing for the Odisha Staff Selection Commission ATO recruitment exam:
- Reach the exam center 30 minutes before the reporting time to complete all pre-exam formalities beforehand.
- The aspirants should compulsorily carry their Odisha Staff Selection Commission ATO admit card and a valid Photo ID Proof to be allowed to write the exam.
- Follow social distancing rules on the exam center like wearing masks, gloves, and also carrying personal hand sanitizer bottles to the exam center.