The RRB JE recruitment notification is expected to release soon!! Over 15000+ vacancies are expected this year. The selection will be to the posts like Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology) [JE(IT)], Depot Material Superintendant (DMS), and Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA). The online application is only entertained. And this will be available after the release of official notification. So, let us check the RRB JE application procedure in detail.
RRB JE Application Procedure
- Candidates can apply for the notified posts of anyone RRB as per their eligibility only through the ONLINE application mode.
- The application can be submitted by visiting the official website of RRBs.
- Read all the Information and Instructions detailed in the notification.
- Scanned Documents like Photograph in Color(size 20KB to 50KB), Signature(size 10KB to 40KB) in JPEG format to be kept ready before filling the application.
- Only a single application for RRB posts will be admitted by the Railway Recruitment Board. And multiple applications will be rejected without any notice.
- Options once exercised in the ONLINE Application shall be final and no request for change shall be entertained.
- Candidate must maintain a valid email id and mobile number registering for the recruitment. Any future communication by the RRB will be done through e-mail or SMS modes only.
Steps to Submit Online Application
- Select the RRB of your interest. Note that once selected, it cannot be changed after the preliminary registration is completed and the Registration number is allotted.
- Click on the tab “New Registration”.
- Provide your details like- Name, Date of Birth and Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Aadhaar Number, SSLC/Matric/ I T I Roll Number, Year of Passing, e-mail-ID and Mobile Number – for the registration procedure.
- Before submitting for registration, ensure and confirm that all the information furnished is correct. This cannot be changed after submission.
- Both the email and Mobile Number will be verified during the Online Application process with a One Time Password (OTP).
- Then the candidate should retrieve the OTPs from e-mail and Mobile and then enter OTPs to proceed with the filling up of application and to make payment.
- The Registration Number and Password will be displayed. And this should be noted and preserved for later reference during the recruitment process.
Application- Part I and II
- Now, proceed with the online application by clicking on the “Already Registered” button on the Home Page using the Registration Number and password.
- Enter the details of Educational Qualification, Community, Gender, Religion, Ex-SM, PWD, Minority, Economically Backward Class, and Age Relaxation eligibility category as applicable and other details in Part I of application.
- Now go to Part II, to fill details regarding the exam.
- Exam Group – If the candidate is eligible for more than one exam group, He/she has to opt for any one of them. For others, the eligible exam group is displayed.
- Set priority or preferences if the candidate is eligible to apply for more than one post.
- After completing the post details, the candidates will now be directed to the payment.
- Choose payment mode i.e Bank (Online Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI and Offline Challan) or Post Office Challan and complete the payment process.
- Indicate option for Scribe if you are a PwBD candidate eligible for Scribe.
- For the exam- English is the default language. Also, the candidates if needed can choose languages from the drop-list. The languages provided are- Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odiya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
- Finish the application procedure by filling the other details like Mother Tongue, Moles/ Identification Marks, Address, etc.
- Enter the details of the Bank Account if eligible for a refund.
Candidates may give their consent for sharing the scores obtained by them in RRB exams with other Ministries/Departments/ PSUs and Private organizations, for recruitment in their organizations.
Specification for uploading Photograph
- It should be a Colour Passport Photograph with white/light color background.
- The size should 35mmX45mm or 320 x 240 pixels.
- Should be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI resolution and between 20-50KB.
- The color photograph must have been taken on or after 01-10-2019 in a professional studio. Photographs taken using mobile and self-composed portraits may result in rejection of the application.
Specification for uploading Signature
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen within a box of size 50mm x 20mm.
- The signature must be in running letters and not in the block letters.
- The image should be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI resolution. Dimensions of 50mm x 20mm or 140 x60 pixels (preferred).
- The size of the file should be between 10KB —40KB.
Finally, confirm the given declaration and submit the application. After confirming the declaration and submission of the application, the candidate may save the file as “PDF” and/or take print of the application and preserve it for reference and record.
All these about the RRB JE application procedure. Candidates should follow all the instructions carefully so that their application will not be rejected.
Entri wishes all the very best to all the aspirants!