The State Bank of India (SBI) every year brings out vacancies for the recruitment of Junior Associates in Customer support and Sales Profile. SBI had conducted the Prelims exam for SBI Clerk on 22nd and 23rd June 2019. The mains exam for SBI Clerk 2019 was conducted on 10th Aug 2019 in most parts of India. In certain parts, the exam could not be conducted due to rampant flood, which then concluded on 10th September 2019. SBI Clerk’s mains result of 2019 has been released. Download the SBI Clerk Result 2019 Mains out: Check Final Result Now.
Download SBI Clerk Result 2019
Click on the Download link below to get the final result – roll numbers of provisionally selected candidates for appointment.
SBI Clerk Result 2019 Mains Out: Check Final Result Now – Job Profile
- An individual starts working as an SBI Clerk Junior Associate he/she will be entitled on a 6 months probation period, during this period he/she will have to complete 15 e-lessons containing details about SBI functions and duties, which has to be completed during the probation.
- The Candidates main responsibility will be to deal with the customer grievances and to guide them and give them an effective solution to the problem they are facing with their accounts.
- An SBI Clerk Junior Associate will be entitled with multiple responsibilities which includes work on deposit counters for cash withdrawal, cashier.
- He/she should will have to develop the expertise on financial formalities such as drafting a cheque, demand draft, etc.
- An SBI Clerk Junior Associate has to also look after the back end work of the office such as balance tallying, data entry, ledger maintenance, etc.
- There is also a Sales aspect to the job of an SBI Clerk, he/she will need to cross-sell insurance and various types of products, banking services and advice better investment plans to the clients.
- An SBI Junior Associate will also need to market the financial services of the bank. It would include loans, the interest rate on deposits, etc.
SBI Clerk Result 2019 Mains out: Check Final Result Now – Pay Scale
SBI provides a handsome pay-scale at the entry-level with various perks. Therefore in comparison to other banks, SBI provides a better basic salary.
The Basic Pay Scale component of SBI Clerk Salary 2019 is as follows;
11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110- 2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31450. The starting Basic Pay is `13075.00 (`11765.00 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates.)
SBI Clerk Result 2019 Mains out: Check Final Result Now: Syllabus
Although, the preliminary and main examination are both conducted on the same pattern and syllabus. The difficulty level of the exam would be higher for the main examination. The preliminary examination of SBI Clerk exam 2019 will comprise of Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language. Here is the detailed syllabus for SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims & Mains Exam:
|Reasoning||Quantitative Ability||English Language|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures & Alligations||Para jumbles|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Miscellaneous|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the blanks|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems|
|Input-Output||Sequence & Series|
|Coding-Decoding||Permutation, Combination &Probability|
SBI Clerk Result 2019 Mains out: Check Final Result Now: Allowances
A person joining as an SBI Clerk will have many perquisites, the position of SBI Clerk
- Dearness Allowance (DA): A SBI Clerk gets 4-7% DA of the Basic Pay(Depending upon the City Posted in). The Dearness Allowance increases of quarterly basic and is depended on the Inflation rate of the Country if the inflation increase the DA goes up and vice versa.
- House Rent Allowance(HRA): A SBI Clerk gets 35% HRA of the Basic Pay(Depending upon the City Posted in).
- Other Allowances include transport allowance, Special Allowance, and Special Pay- New.
SBI Clerk Result 2019 Mains out: Check Final Result Now: Additional Benefits
In SBI an individual working in the Clerk Cadre has some additional benefits in addition to the Basic Pay of the SBI CLERK Salary 2019 which they received. Given below are the additional benefits or perks of working as an SBI Clerk;
- House Rent Allowances
- Concessional Vehicle Finance
- Concessional Rate for SBI Pension Plans
- Housing Finance at concessional rates
- Travel Allowances
- The Bank pays 100% cost for any medical treatment of an employee along with the family members
- Maternity or child education leave of 2 years for women clerks.
It goes without saying that success at any exam needs a thorough preparation. Things can change every year. In addition to staying abreast of updates to the exam syllabus and pattern , thorough understanding of concepts, is necessary. The most important of them all, attempting several mock tests. This definitely helps one understand the level of preparation done and the weak spots. Keeping always in mind the negative scoring can impact your score.Congratulations to all the successful candidates.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope your idea of joining into any of the above organization is clearer now. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves improve your success rate.