State Bank of India (SBI) announce SBI result for various exams on the official website. The result is usually released in PDF and in the form of merit list. The scorecard is released a few days after the declaration of result. To download the scorecard, candidates need to enter registration number or roll number and date of birth or password. The scorecard displays the section-wise and overall scores as well as cut off marks. The hard copy of SBI result is not sent to candidates by post. In this article, we have discussed regarding SBI result of the following exams. Check out the details of SBI SO Score Card 2021 in this article.
SBI SO Score Card 2021
The table below contains the dates related to the declaration of result for various stages.
|Exam||Prelims result||Mains result||Final result|
|SBI Clerk result||To be notified||To be notified||–|
|SBI PO result||To be notified||To be notified||To be notified|
|SBI SO result 2021||To be notified||To be notified||To be notified|
Important Books to Prepare for SBI SO 2021:
- A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning Revised Edition by R. S. Aggarwal
- The Hand on Guide to Analytical Reasoning and Logical Reasoning by Peeyush Bhardwaj
- Magical Book On QuickerMaths 3 Edition by M Tyra
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations 17th Edition by R. S. Aggarwal
- Objective General English 22nd Edition by R. S. Aggarwal, Vikas Aggarwal
SBI SO 2021: Online Application Process
After a long wait State bank of India has released an official notification for SBI SO 2021 Exam.
Steps to Apply Online for SBI SO 2021
Step 1: Click on NEW REGISTRATION button provided on the top most right corner of the home page of the link provided i.e sbi.co.in.
Step 2: Start your application process fro SBI SO 2021 by providing the basic details such as name, contact number, email id, address etc. and click on save and next button.
Step 3: Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided by State Bank of India. The permissible size of the photograph must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm and the photograph must be of passport size. Both the photograph and the signature must be clear and legible. Permissible file size of photograph must be of minimum 20 KB and of maximum 50 KB and that of the signature must be of minimum 10 KB and of maximum 20 KB.
Step 4: Fill in your academic details and professional qualification in this step of your online application process. Click on save and next button after filling in the details.
Step 5: Preview your application form one last time as you won’t be allowed to make any changes further. Click on save and next button after previewing your Application Form.
Step 6: Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Step 7: Click on Final Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully. You will be sent an email as well as a text message with your registration ID and password by SBI for further login into the official website.
SBI SO 2021 Exam Pattern:
The examination will be held in two phases: online examination (computer-based) and interview.
- Online Exam: the computer-based exam consists of four sections that are Reasoning, English Language, Professional Knowledge, and Qualitative Aptitude. The exam is objectively based. There would be total of 170 problems in the question paper. The reasoning and professional knowledge section consist of 50 questions each and the English and quantitative section consists of 35 questions. The duration of the exam is 2 hours and 15 minutes. There would be negative marking for each wrong answer so the candidate must attempt the questions carefully. Find below the chart you will easily understand.
|Test of Reasoning||50||50||90 Mins|
|Professional Language||50||100||45 Mins|
- Interview: the candidates who successfully qualify the exam will be called for an interview process. The interview process is held separately for different posts filled through SBI SO 2020. In this phase, the most important thing is your personality. The interviewer checks for your communication skills, expression, intellectual and your way of responding.
SBO SO 2021 Admit Card:
- The admit card will be released separately for each phase.
- The admit card won’t be sent to the candidate through the post. The candidate has to download it from the official site.
- The admit card is released a few days before the examination.
- The candidates are requested to kindly read the guidelines before downloading the admit card
- The admit card can be download using the application number and password/date of birth.
- The candidate without admit card will not be allowed to attend the exam.
- Carry your ID proof along with you
SBI SO Result
State Bank of India releases the SBI SO result for the shortlisted candidates who have cleared the Interview process. Every year SBI releases the results for Specialist Cadre Officers cadre for different positions.
Here are the steps to download the SBI SO Score Card :
- Step 1 – Open the SBI official website to access SBI SO Result.
- Step 2 – Enter your SBI SO Roll Number and Date of Birth (DoB)/ Password.
- Step 3 – Click on Submit button after feeding in the requisite credentials.
- Step 4 – The result would be displayed according to the different posts.
- Step 5 – Once you verify your result thoroughly, you can proceed to download your SBI SO Result.
- Step 6 – Take a print-out of your SBI SO Result and save it for future use.