State Bank of India recruits candidates to fill in the vacancies of a Specialist Officer through SBI SO Exam. The Specialist Officer in SBI is recruited both on a regular and contract basis. Interested candidates can fill in the online application form for SBI SO Exam. The posts offered through SBI SO Exam are that of an Analytics Translator, Sector Credit Specialists, Portfolio Management Specialists, Sector Risk Specialists. The registration for the SO exam is done through online mode on the official website i.e. sbi.co.in. Let us look at the SBI SO Vacancy 2022 – State wise, Category wise in this article.
Click here to attempt a free mock test to ace your SBI SO 2022 Preparations
SBI SO 2022 Vacancy
SBI SO exam is conducted by the State Bank of India to recruit officers in different specialized categories. SBI invites applications for specialist officer (SO) recruitment as per vacancies in different departments. Commonly the recruitment is conducted for managerial posts, however, notifications are also being released for recruitment at the senior levels. Presently recruitment for the following posts is going on for Deputy Manager (Law), Defence Banking Advisor (Navy & Air Force), Circle Defence Banking Advisor, HR Specialist (Recruitment), Manager (Data Scientist), Deputy Manager (Data Scientist), Deputy Manager (System Officer), Senior Special Executive and Senior Executive (Statistics). The recruitment is conducted in two phases, online exam/shortlisting and personal interview.
SBI SO 2022 Post-Wise Vacancy
SBI SO vacancy will be available according to the various vacant positions available in the organisation and the candidates will have to apply for the vacancy by taking into consideration the various categories included in this entrance examination. SBI SO upcoming vacancies can be easily checked by all of the candidates by downloading the official notification released by the State Bank of India on the official website. Given below we are sharing the details related to the post-wise SBI SO vacancy list.
|Post||No. of Vacancies||Nature of Engagement|
|Relationship Manager||314||5-year contract|
|Relationship Manager Team Lead||20||5-year contract|
|Customer Relation Executive CRE||217||5-year contract|
|Investment Officer||12||5-year contract|
|Central Research Team (Product Lead)||02||5-year contract|
|Central Research Team (Support)||02||5-year contract|
|Deputy Manager Marketing||26||1-year contract|
|Executive (Document Preservation -Archives)||01||Regular|
SBI SO 2022 Category Wise Vacancy
SBI SO state wise vacancy can be checked by downloading the official notification published by the State Bank of India and all of the candidates will have to apply for the vacancy of their choice by filling out the application form. You have to make sure that you are filling out the application form as soon as it is available on the official website of the organisation because it will be available only for a limited time period. Given below we are sharing some of the specific information related to SBI SO category wise vacancy.
|Relationship Manager RM||126||70||31||54||33||314|
|Relationship Manager Team Lead||08||06||02||02||02||20|
|Customer Relation Executive CRE||88||57||21||35||16||217|
|Central Research Team (Product Lead)||01||01||0||0||0||02|
|Central Research Team (Support)||02||0||0||0||0||02|
|Deputy Manager Marketing||13||06||02||04||01||26|
|Executive (Document Preservation-Archives)||01||0||0||0||0||01|
SBI SO 2022 Previous Year Vacancy
The various SBI Specialist Officer (SO) posts for which exams are conducted by SBI are Head (Product, Investment & Research), Central Research Team (Fixed Income Research Analyst), Relationship Manager, Relationship Manager (e-Wealth), Relationship Manager (NRI), Relationship Manager (Team Lead), Customer Relationship Executive, Zonal Head Sales (Retail) (Eastern Zone) Central Operation Team Support, Risk & Compliance Officer. Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II), Manager Analyst, Advisor for Fraud Management, General Manager (IT – Strategy, Architecture & Planning), Dy. General Manager (Asset Liability Management), Dy. General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture), Asstt. General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture), Chief Manager (Infrastructure Architect), Manager (Security Architect) etc. You can check out the previous year vacancies given below.
|Sl No.||Name of the Post||Cadre||Regular/ Contractual||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Defence Banking Advisor
(Navy & Air Force)
|2.||Circle Defence Banking
|3.||HR Specialist (Recruitment)||Regular||1|
|4.||Manager (Data Scientist)||10|
|5.||Deputy Manager (Data Scientist)||10|
|6.||Deputy Manager (System Officer)||5|
|7.||Senior Special Executive||Officer||Contractual||1|
|8.||Senior Executive (Statistics)||Officer||Regular||1|
|9.||Deputy Manager (Law)||Officer||Regular||45|
Tips and Tricks For SBI SO 2022
There are various tips and tricks that you can incorporate in your daily life in order to learn more about the entrance examination conducted by the State Bank of India and continue with your preparation for the entrance examination. You have to take into consideration subject wise entrance examination tips and tricks and then you will be able to crack the entrance examination conducted by the Reserve Bank of India. Given below, we are sharing the tips and tricks associated with each and every subject included in the entrance examination.
- It is easy to score well in the English section with a little bit of hard work
- Candidates should concentrate on the vocabulary and grammar section
- Improve your word-forming power by practising essay writing and writing letters
- Try to build a strong command over the language by speaking frequently in English
- Cultivate the habit of reading books and newspapers
- Solve exercises given at the end of each chapter
- Practice writing regularly
- Candidates must devise a proper study plan to score well in this section
- Candidates must first sort and segregate the important chapters for the examination
- Learn difficult topics first and move to the easier topics
- Write down important notes as you learn
- Practice regularly and attempt mock tests frequently
- Try to build a strong base in mathematics by learning conceptually
- Try learning one chapter at a time. Proceed to the next chapter only after completing the previous one
- Start learning by practising the solved examples
- Practice as much as possible from previous years question papers
- Attempt numerous mock tests
- Make a note of all important formulas
- This section includes various topics such as IT and Finance programs
- Topics coming under this section are data communication and networking, software engineering, object-oriented programming, database management system, compiler system, data structure, statistics, operating system etc depending on the post you are applying for.
- In order to make this section easier candidates should prepare notes and revise often
- Make a proper timetable
- Attempt mock test
- Practice previous questions
- Allocate time to various topics wisely
Exam Strategies For SBI SO 2022
There are various examination strategies that all of the candidates must take into consideration before they start preparing for the State Bank of India entrance examination and given below we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to the examination strategy that you need to follow in order to apply for the entrance examination presented by SBI and crack the entrance examination.
- First & Foremost as mentioned above candidates must know the syllabus, weightage of topics and exam pattern.
- Choose standard study materials – There are a lot of books available in the market. Getting hands-on the right book matters. Check whether the book covers all the topics as per the syllabus. Buy latest Edition books from renowned authors and Select books that includes sample papers, previous year question papers apart from the topics.
- Make use of online platforms where you can access Online Study Material like – Online E-Books, PDFs, Question Papers, Mock Tests, Tests Series, Video Lectures etc, provides an easy learning environment in your comfortable space. This is one of the reasons why most of the candidates opt for Online Study Material instead of going for classroom study.
- Take online Mock Tests– Attempting mock tests can help you understand the type of questions asked for the exam and practice seriously like you are attempting a real exam, go through mistakes that happened. This will help you be thorough with the subject and be confident. Also, it will help you increase speed and accuracy to solve. Entri is an online platform where you will have access to unlimited free mock tests, video classes and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Be updated about current events happening around the world. Read Newspapers and magazines will help you increase current affairs knowledge.
- Make short notes on topics learnt, which you can use to revise before the exam.
- Practice previous years question papers.
Click here to attempt a free Video Lesson to ace your SBI SO 2022 Preparations
You must give mock tests if you are preparing for the exam seriously. Mock tests will help you with the exam pattern, level of questions and also it will help you in handling exam pressure, especially in a simulated environment as that of actual. To help you all, Entri will soon release the test series for SBI SO 2022 Exam. The merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in the interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at the cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list. Enrol Entri to get endless video lessons and mock tests.
Discussion about this post