SSC CGL vs PSU is a type of struggle which every student find it difficult to choose from. Both of them are of the biggest employment providers in the govt. sector. Govt. sector jobs are preferred by candidates who are looking out for a stable and secure job. So, the battle is between SSC CGL and PSU. In the last few years, the number of candidates appearing for SSC CGL has seen manifold increase because of the candidates coming from diverse backgrounds. Engineering candidates have been the most prominent in this increase of aspirants for government examinations. It is a result of the meltdown in global economy in 2008 and the subsequent fall in global IT industry. Most of the candidates have understood the importance of job security and job stability over lucrative pay package and inhuman stress. In this article, we shall present to you the reasons of choosing SSC CGL over any PSU job in our country. In this blog we will discuss about SSC CGL and PSU exams and give you a detailed comparison between SSC CGL Vs PSU.
We provide you a brief comparison of SSC CGL vs PSU based on factors of Work Pressure, Working hours, Transfers, Salary, Job Profile, Perks and Benefits , Future Growth, etc. In this blog we will discuss about SSC CGL and PSU exams and give you a detailed comparison between SSC CGL Vs PSU.
SSC CGL Vs PSU: Point Wise Comparison
- In case of SSC, jobs are comfortable. It will give you immense scope for maintaining perfect work- life balance. Whereas, in case of PSU jobs there are chances of posting in remote locations and your work life can be hectic and strenuous as well.
- In case of SSC as well as PSU job you get a good job security as both are government jobs.
- In case of SSC, you will get postings in urban areas whereas in PSU you have chances of getting posted in rural areas (for example if you are posted in refinery of Indian Oil, the locations are mostly in remote areas)
- Both SSC CGL and PSU jobs offer great salary packages. As per standards of the 7th pay commission, the salary of SSC CGL aspirants will be very good. But, in PSUs the salary will also be good and you have to work hard for the profits of the organization.
- When you talk of the job security and authority, the SSC CGL will be on the heavier side. A SSC CGL employee would get a lifetime job security along with authority of Assistant Enforcement Officer, Income Tax Inspector, Sub- Inspector in CBI, etc.
- PSUs are profit making by nature whereas SSC is not into profit making. So, you are expected to be subjected to more stress in PSUs as compared to SSC CGL jobs.
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the SSC Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.We hope that you have acquired enough knowledge from this blog on Career Opportunities in RBI 2020.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope you have benefited from our mock tests and study materials. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself.