SSC Delhi Police HC Ministerial Recruitment 2022 is now available to be downloaded from the official website of the staff selection commission and all the candidates must download the official notification in order to know more specifications related to the recruitment opportunity and apply for the recruitment opportunity without any problem or difficulty. You can check out the details related to the notification from the block share below and given below they are also sharing the specifications related to the eligibility criteria and the step by step procedure that you need to follow in order to apply for this recruitment opportunity.
SSC Delhi Police HC Ministerial Recruitment Notification Overview 2022
There are more than 800 vacancies available in this recruitment opportunity presented by the organisation Staff Selection Commission situated in Delhi and all the people can apply for this recruitment opportunity by filling out the application form from the official website of the organisation. The selection procedure for this recruitment opportunity is very lengthy and it includes various stages that the candidates will have to go through before they get the final selection of the recruitment. You can check out the details related to the recruitment opportunity from the table provided below and then you can proceed to fill out the application form available in this recruitment.
|Post Name||HC Ministerial|
|Mode Of Exam||Online|
|Selection Process||The online examination is followed by an interview round|
|Salary Scale||Rs.25500/- to Rs.81100/- Level -4|
SSC Delhi Police HC Ministerial Important Dates 2022
Important Dates- SSC Delhi Police HC Ministerial Recruitment
|Apply Online Date||17 May 2022|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||17th June 2022|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees Offline||20th June 2022|
|Date for Correction of Online Application||21 to 26 June 2022|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination||September 2022|
|Result||Not yet available|
|Call letters for interview||Not yet available|
|Interview||Not yet available|
|Provisional Allotment||Not yet available|
SSC Delhi Police HC Ministerial Recruitment Vacancy 2022
There are a lot of vacancies available by the concerned authorities of this Staff Selection Commission Delhi and you can check out the details related to the vacancy available in this organisation from the official website of the organisation or you can check out the vacancy available in this recruitment opportunity from the table shared below.
Delhi Police Head Constable Vacancy 2022 -Male
Delhi Police Head Constable Vacancy 2022- Female
SSC Delhi Police HC Ministerial Recruitment Salary Scale 2022
The applicant will be provided with a proper salary after they have completed one month in the organisation and you must have proper information related to the salary that you will be provided if you are applying for this recruitment because that only you will be having your career goal straight. You can check out the details related to the salary which will be provided to you in the SSC Delhi Police HC ministerial recruitment from the pointers given below and apply for the job accordingly.
- Rs.25500/- to Rs.81100/- Level -4
SSC Delhi Police HC Ministerial Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 18 to 25 years for UR/EWS
- 18 to 28 years for OBC
- 18 to 30 years for SC/ST
- 18 to 35 years for PWD as on 01.01.2022
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe||30 years|
|OBC (notified in the Central List and the List issued by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi)||28 years|
|Widows/divorced women and women judicially
separated from their husbands and who are not re-married
|35 years (38 years for OBC, 40 years for SCs/STs)|
|Sportsmen/sportswomen of distinction who have
represented a State at the National level or the Country at the International level in
sports during the preceding three years from the date of advertisement of vacancies.
|Departmental candidates of Delhi Police||40 years (43 years for OBC & 45 years for SCs/STs)|
|Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates||35 years (38 years for OBC, 40 years for SCs/STs)|
- Must have speed in English Typing on Computer with 30 words per minute.
- Speed in Hindi Typing on a Computer with 25 words per minute.
- 12th (Senior Secondary) Exam Passed from recognized Board and Typing Speed in English 30 wpm OR Hindi 25 wpm.
SSC Delhi Police HC Ministerial Recruitment Application Form 2022
The application form for the staff selection commission Delhi Police HC ministerial recruitment is available on the official website of the organisation and you can fill out the application form from the official website of the organisation after you have checked all of the details related to the notification from the notification PDF. You can check out the details related to the step by step procedure to apply for this recruitment from the pointers given below and apply successfully.
Steps to Apply Online
- You will first have to visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
- The home page will open on your screen and you will have to click on the option called recruitment.
- The latest recruitment notifications available by the organisation will open on your screen.
- You have to now click on the apply online button, apply for the recruitment opportunity and fill out the application form with important details.
- Upload all of the documents and successfully apply for the recruitment accordingly.
The applicant will have to submit a perfect amount of application fees in order to be eligible for this recruitment opportunity presented by the organisation and you can check out the details related to the application fees from the table presented below. These application fees are the same for the general category and the OBC category candidates.
Apply Online Link
Click Here To Apply For SSC Delhi Police HC Ministerial Recruitment 2022
SSC Delhi Police HC Ministerial Recruitment Exam Pattern 2022
The applicant must have proper information related to the examination pattern that they must follow in order to give the online examination for this recruitment opportunity and given below we are sharing various tables which will help you to identify the examination pattern for the various selection procedures that you need to go through in order to get a job at this organisation in this vacancy.
Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Pattern 2022
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration of Exam|
|Part A||General Awareness||20||20||90 Minutes|
|Part B||Quantitative Aptitude||20||20|
|Part C||General Intelligence||25||25|
|Part D||English Language||25||25|
|Part E||Computer Fundamentals||10||10|
Physical Endurance Test for Male Candidates
|Age||Race – 1600 Meters||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Up to 30 Years||07 Minutes||12 ½ Feet||3 ½ Feet|
|Above 30 to 40 Years||08 Minutes||11 ½ Feet||3 ¼ Feet|
|Above 40 Years||09 Minutes||10 ½ Feet||3 Feet|
Physical Endurance Test for Female Candidates
|Age||Race – 800 Meters||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Up to 30 Years||05 Minutes||09 Feet||3 Feet|
|Above 30 to 40 Years||06 Minutes||08 Feet||2 ½ Feet|
|Above 40 Years||07 Minutes||07 Feet||2 ¼ Feet|
Physical Measurements Test
|Male||165 cms (Relaxable by 5 cms)||78 cms – 82 cms (Minimum 4 cms expansion)|
|Female||157 cms (Relaxable by 5 cms)||NA|
SSC Delhi Police HC Ministerial Recruitment Syllabus 2022
The applicant must have proper information related to the syllabus that will be included in the examination pattern and the online examination which will be held by this organisation to select the candidates for this recruitment opportunity. You can check out the details related to the syllabus for this recruitment opportunity from the pointers given below and start preparing for the entrance examination accordingly.
- General Awareness: India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research.
- General Intelligence: Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding, and de-coding.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts:
- Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height, and distances (simple problems only).
- Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
- English: Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting misspelled words, Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into DirecV Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers, etc.
- Elements of Word Processing (Word Processing Basics, Opening, and Closing Documents, Text Creation, Formatting the Text, and its presentation features).
- MS Excel (Elements of Spread Sheet, Editing of Cells, Function, and Formulas).
- Communication (Basics of E-mail, Sending/receiving of Emails, and its related functions).
- Internet, WWW, and Web Browsers (Internet, Services on Internet, URL, HTTP, FTP, Web sites, Biogs, Web Browsing Software, Search Engines, Chat, Video conferencing, e-Banking) etc.
SSC Delhi Police HC Ministerial Recruitment Selection Process 2022
The candidates will first have to give the online examination which is the first stage of the selection procedure conducted by the authorities of the staff selection commission in this recruitment. The second stage of the selection procedure is the typing test which will be conducted by the organisation as per the norms presented by them and then you will have to go through the physical examination which is considered according to your gender. The last stage of the selection procedure will be the computer examination which must be given by all of the candidates and then only you will be getting selected for the recruitment.
SSC Delhi Police HC Ministerial Recruitment Exam Centers 2022
The entrance examination for the staff selection commission will be conducted in various online examination centres which are recognised by the staff selection commission Delhi as per the rules and regulations set by them for this recruitment opportunity for the vacancy of HC ministerial 2022. You can check out the details related to the online examination centres for this recruitment opportunity from the table provided below.
|SSC Region||States/UTs under the jurisdiction of the Region||Examination Centres and Centre Code|
|Central Region (CR)||Bihar and Uttar Pradesh||Bhagalpur(3201), Muzaffarpur(3205),
Patna(3206), Purnea (3209), Agra(3001),
Bareilly (3005), Gorakhpur (3007), Jhansi (3008),
|Eastern Region (ER)||Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim and West Bengal||Port Blair (4802), Dhanbad (4206),
Ranchi(4205), Balasore(Odisha) (4601),
|Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR)||Lakshadweep, Karnataka and Kerala||Kavaratti(9401), Belagavi (9002),
Bengaluru (9001), Hubballi (9011),
Kalaburagi (Gulbarga) (9005), Mangaluru (9008),
Mysuru (9009), Shivamogga (9010),
Udupi (9012). Ernakulam (9213), Kannur (9202),
Kollam (9210), Kottayam (9205), Kozhikode (9206),
Thrissur (9212), Thiruvananthapuram (9211)
|Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)||Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal (6001), Gwalior(6005), Indore (6006),
Jabalpur (6007), Satna (6014), Sagar (6015),
Ujjain (6016), Bilaspur (6202),
Raipur (6204), Durg-Bhilai (6205)
|North Eastern Region (NER)||Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura.||Itanagar(5001), Dibrugarh(5102),
Shillong(5401), Aizwal(5701), Dimapur (5301),
|Northern Region (NR)||Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand||Dehradun(2002), Haldwani(2003),
Delhi(2201), Ajmer(2401), Alwar(2402),
|North Western Region (NWR)||Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh and Punjab||Chandigarh/ Mohali(1601), Ambala(1801),
Hamirpur(1202), Shimla(1203), Jammu(1004),
|Southern Region (SR)||Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu and Telangana||Chirala(8011), Guntur(8001), Kakinada
(8009), Kurnool(8003), Nellore(8010),
Tirunelveli(8207), Vellore (8208),
Hyderabad(8601), Karimnagar (8604),
|Western Region (WR)||Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat and Maharashtra||Panaji(7801), Ahmedabad(7001),
Mehsana(7013), Rajkot(7006), Surat(7007),
Nagpur(7205), Nanded (7206),
SSC Delhi Police HC Ministerial Recruitment Result 2022
The Staff Selection Commission in Delhi will be announcing the HC ministerial result after they have successfully concluded the very vast selection procedure in this Recruitment examination. All of the applicants will be able to download the result as soon as possible from the official website of the organisation by entering their roll number and date of birth and the result will also be available in a pdf format so that the candidates can save the result by downloading it from the official website. You can also take a printout of the result and keep it safe and secure for further procedures in the entrance examination. Make sure to keep the result safe and secure because it will be eligible for the interview process.
Entri is a learning platform which was created by well-known exports of the industry through which education is provided to the students who are preparing for National level entrance examinations within the comfort of their own houses. You can check out the study materials and video lessons available on the official website through which you will be able to prepare for the international level entrance examinations without any problem. Make sure to check out our mock test series and start your preparation for the SSC entrance examination.