Table of Contents
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has invited application for 200 Junior Engineer posts. The notification has been released by the authorities earlier. The recruitment window will be actived by the officials on 26th November 2022 and Qualified candidates can through the link valid till 26 December, 2022. The selection will be based on the Preliminary exam, Main exam and personality test. To apply, visit TPSC website @https://tpsc.tripura.gov.in/ or direct link provided below.
TPSC JE Recruitment 2022 Highlights
As mentioned, Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has released the latest notification for the 200 Junior Engineer posts Gr-V(A) Degree (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical), Group-B Gazetted and Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(B), Diploma Civil/Electrical/Mechanical), Group-C Non Gazetted under Public Works Department. Candidates with requisite educational qualification including Degree/ Diploma in an appropriate branch of engineering can apply for these posts. If interested, you can apply till next month. Scroll down for TPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Overview
|TPSC Junior Engineer Notification 2022 An Overview|
|Authority||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Vacant Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|No of Vacancy||200|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Online Application Starts||26 November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||26 December 2022|
|Job Location||All India|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam
TPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
TPSC Notification for Junior Engineers Vacancies is announced by the commission today, 16 November 2022. The recruitment notification is published in PDF format. It provides detailed information regarding the recruitment process, including registration dates, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, etc. Candidates waiting for the official declaration of recruitment 2022 will get an outlook of mentioned procedures By referring to the File. See the PDF below to learn more about TPSC JE Recruitment 2022
TPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Apply Date, Important Date
The application process will commence on 26th November 2022 and will end on 26th December 2022. Once the application process is over, the admit card will published by the authority. TPSC JE Exam Date will notify later.
|Application Starts||26th November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||26 December 2022|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
How to Apply for TPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022
Follow the below steps to apply
- Visit the official website of the Tripura PSC at https://tpsc.tripura.gov.in/
- Now go to the “Candidate’s Corner” on the homepage of the portal.
- Now their applicants will find a link to the TPSC JE Recruitment.
- Then the candidates will find the “Apply Online” link.
- After that enter the basic details of the candidate.
- Then upload the required documents.
- Now Make the payment/ online application fee.
- Finally submit the form and takeout a printout of it.
TPSC Junior Engineer Application Fee 2022
For Group B, Gazetted Posts
- Rs 350 for general category candidates
- Rs 250 for SC/ST/BPL card holders/PWD category candidates.
For Group C, Non- Gazetted Posts
- Rs 200 for general category candidates
- Rs 150 for SC/ST/BPL card holders/PWD category candidates.
TPSC Junior Engineer Apply Link 2022
Check here for TPSC JE Apply Link
TPSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2022
- JE Gr-V(A), Civil, Degree: 88
- JE Gr-V(A), Mechanical, Degree: 6
- JE Gr-V(A), Electrical, Degree: 6
- JE Gr-V(B), Civil, Diploma: 88
- JE Gr-V(B), Mechanical, Diploma: 6
- JE Gr-V(B), Electrical, Diploma: 6
TPSC Junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria 2022
Junior Engineer, Grade-V(A) Degree
- A candidate must have at least a Degree in an appropriate branch of engineering from a recognized University or its equivalent academic qualification
Junior Engineer, Grade-V(B), Diploma
- A candidate must have a Diploma in an appropriate branch of engineering or its equivalent academic qualification from a recognized institution.
- The candidates should be between the age of 18 to 40 years as on November 26.
TPSC Junior Engineer 2022 Selection Process
The Selection Process includes the following Stages;
- MCQ Type) carrying 100 marks.
- The marks obtained in this examination by the candidates will not be considered for final selection.
- A limited number of candidates, maximum 05(five) times of total posts (category wise) will be selected merit wise on the basis of the result of Preliminary Examination, subject to securing minimumqualifying marks (40% for UR & 30% for reserved category candidates).
Main (written) Examination
- Carrying 500 marks in total
- The minimum cut off marks to qualify in main Examination is 40% in aggregate for UR and 30% in aggregate for Reserved Category Candidates
Interview and Personality Test
- Carrying 50 marks
- Qualified candidates opted for TPSC JE Vacancy