Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow has released the Document Verification- Physical Standard Test (PST) for the UP Police Jail Warder. Download the UP Police Jail Warder Admit Card 2021 for the DV-PST scheduled to conduct from 12th March. The candidates who would qualify in DV and PST can attend the Physical Endurance Test (PET) which is scheduled to be held from 22nd March 2021.
UP Police Jail Warder Recruitment Details
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Vacancy||Jail Warder (Male)- 3012
Jail Warder (Female)- 626
|Educational Qualification||12th Class|
|Post Name||Jail Warder (Male & Female)|
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||18th January 2019|
|Last date to submit the Online Application||24th February 2021|
|Exam conducted on||19th and 20th December 2020|
|Exam Result||3rd March 2021|
|DV-PST Date||12th March 2021 onwards|
|DV-PST Admit Card||Released (08th March 2021)|
|Physical Endurance Test (PET)||22nd March 2021|
UP Police Jail Warder Admit Card 2021
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has released the admit card download link, on 08 March 2021, for the Document Verification (DV) and Physical Standard Test (PST) for the post of Police Jail Warder, Fireman (Male), and Reserve Mounted Police for men and women.
The list of qualified candidates has been released on 06th March and UP Police DV-PST is scheduled from 12 March 2021 at centers at Agra, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Lucknow, Kanpur Nagar, Meerut, and Prayagraj. Candidates can check the exact date, time center of DV-PST on their admit card.
Candidates who have qualified for the UP Police Examination conducted on 19th and 20th December 2020 can download their DV-PST Admit Card from the official website by following the steps given below:
- Log on to the official website @ uppbpb.gov.in
- Click on the link – ‘Scrutiny and physical standard examination of the records of successful candidates in the written examination under the recruitment process of Direct Recruitment -2016 for the posts of Jail Warder, Fireman (Male), and Reserve Mounted Police for men and women. Click here to download the admit card related to downloading the admit card by the candidates in the event’
- A new window will be opened having download instructions and log in.
Candidates who have applied for the Fireman post should prefix F in the application/ registration number to download the Admit Card.
Candidates who have applied for Jail Warder & Mounted constable police post should prefix J in the application/ registration number to download the Admit Card
- Enter Application No/ Registration No. and Date of Birth and click on the ‘Login’ Button
- Download UP Jail Warder DV Admit Card and take printouts.