UPPRPB conducts a written examination as part of the selection process of UP Jail Warder. Eligible aspirants can apply for the post through the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB). Applicants can start their exam preparation based on the syllabus and exam pattern as mentioned by the UP Police Department. In this article, UP Jail Warder Previous Year Papers 2021 you will get the framework of the previous year’s question papers or the structure of the exam. Download UP Jail Warder Previous Year Paper PDF. Candidates can check out UP Jail Warder previous year paper in Hindi pdf from the official website.
UP Jail Warder Previous Year Papers 2021
UPPRPB will conduct the written examination in Objective question format based on the prescribed syllabus. The written test carries 300 marks. And after that, there will be a Physical Test, Medical Test, and Document Verification. Applicants can start their exam preparation with Entri app. Following are some of the questions asked for the examination.
- In India, which one of the following states has the largest inland saline wetland?
c) Madhya Pradesh
- In the context of Indian wildlife, the flying fox is a
- The country known as the Sugar Bowl of the World is
Answer – A. Cuba
- Parliament consists of ?
A. Prime Minister and other Ministers
B. President, Prime Minister and other Ministers
C. President, Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha
D. President, Chief Justice and Lok Sabha
Answer – C. President, Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha
- Who evolved the national consciousness as a formal concept ?
A. B.G. Tilak
B. Mahatma Gandhi
C. Jawaharlal Nehru
D. Surendranath Bannerjee
Answer – D. Surendranath Bannerjee
- Rajya Sabha can delay the Money Bill passed by the Lok Sabha for a period not exceeding
A. 9 days
B. 14 days
C. 15 days
D. 30 days
Answer – B. 14 days
UP Jail Warder Exam Pattern 2021
- The Written exam will be multiple choice types and be of 300 marks.
- Questions will be asked from General Hindi, General knowledge, Intelligence, Numerical and Mental Ability, Logical Ability subjects.
- There will 150 questions in the written examination.
|Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Numerical & Mental Ability||38||76|
|Mental Aptitude, I.Q. & Reasoning Ability||37||74|
Get your exam preparation tips and tricks from Entri Learning app. Download detailed syllabus of UP Jail Warder Recruitment 2021. Entri team wishes good luck to all aspirants.