The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) appoints eligible candidates for the UP Jail Warder post through various recruitment stages such as Written examination, Physical Test, Medical test and Document Verification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the post through the official website of UPPRPB before the end date. In this article UP Jail Warder Mock Test 2021, the importance of UP Jail Warder Online Test 2021, UP Jail Warder Practice Set 2021 or UP Jail Warder Test Paper Online are discussed.
UP Jail Warder Mock Test 2021
Every Mock test is a test which is exactly similar to the main exam. Questions are in the same format and you need to solve within the time limit. Completing mock test gives you a perfect idea about the final exam. It helps you to analyse yourself and to understand where you should focus more, and how much you can score. Entri app provides mock test for UP Jail Warder 2021. This year we can expect more 3500 vacancies, so that there can be a tight competitive exam and syllabus is so vast. Through mock test applicants will get familiarised with the actual exam pattern.
Important features of the UP Jail Warder Mock Test
- All the mock tests follow the same exam pattern of the real UP Police Jail Warder Exam.
- It consists of all the important and expected questions for the exam.
- The solution for each and every question has been provided in the test series by the tutors.
- UP Police Jail Warder Test Series ranks the candidates that will help the candidates to know where they stand in the competition.
- During Online Test Series, candidates will be exposed to all difficulty levels questions and types.
- Expected cut-offs are also discussed with the applicants at the end of all the tests.
UP Jail Warder Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Knowledge||150||300||Yet to release|
|Numerical and Mental Ability|
|Mental Aptitude/Intelligence Quotient /Reasoning Ability|
- Objective-based written test.
- There will be four different papers such as General Hindi, General Knowledge, Numerical & Mental Ability Test, and Mental Aptitude /Intelligence /Reasoning.
- The total marks of the exam will be 300 for 150 questions.
- Each question carries 2 marks.
Practice What You Learn with Entri App
- Strengthen your concepts and improve your weak areas, with the help of flashcards and quizzes.
- Watch precise and short videos to learn concepts quickly.
- Entri speaks your language. 1000’s of Video Classes, Exams and Study Cards in your mother tongue.
Entri – the best learning app wishes good luck to all candidates.