Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) is selecting efficient candidates for the UP Jail Warder post. The basic eligibility is, the candidate must have passed the 12th standard from any recognized institution or board. Interested candidates can apply online through the official portal of UPPRPB. From this article UP Police Jail Warder Books 2021, applicants can refer to below mentioned UP Police Jail Warder preparation books for exam preparation.
UP Police Jail Warder Books 2021
Eligible candidates will be recruited to the UP Jail Warder 2021 post through various stages such as Written Examination, Physical Test, Medical Test, and Document Verification. For the written examination, UPPRPB will prescribe the syllabus and exam pattern along with the official notification. Before getting into the exam preparation, the applicant must understand the syllabus and exam format. There are four subjects:
- General knowledge
- Numerical and mental ability
- General Hindi
- Reasoning, IQ, and mental aptitude
The following table gives you the idea of the exam pattern:
|Subject||No of questions||Marks|
|Numerical and mental ability||38||76|
|Reasoning, IQ, and mental aptitude||37||74|
Best Books for UP Jail Warder
Candidates can make use of the following UP Police Jail Warder preparation books for the Examination. The listed books contain all subject areas in the syllabus.
Best Books for UP Jail Warder: General English
|1||English for Competitive Exam||S. Chand||Wren & Martin|
|2||Objective General English||S. Chand||R. S. Aggarwal|
|3||Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis||Goyal Publishers|
|4||Objective General English||Arihant Publications||S.P Bakshi|
|5||Tips & Techniques in English for Competitive Exams||Disha publications||–|
Books for General Hindi
- Vastunisth Samanya Hindi for Competitive Examinations which is authored and brought by Vijay Bihari, published by the BSC
- Samanya Hindi Book co-authored by Lalit Vats and Reshma Sultan under Exam Cart publications.
- Vastunisth Samanya Hindi For Competitive Examinations which is produced by S. Aggarwal S. Chand.
- Hindi Bhasha All Exams Questions Paper Leak Complete Book 2021 under the publication house of Exam Cart Publication.
|1||Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||S. Chand||RS Agarwal|
|2||Objective Arithmetic||Arihant Publication||Rajesh Verma|
|3||High school mathematic books||NA||NA|
|1||A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||S. Chand||R. S. Aggarwal|
|2||Logical and Analytical Reasoning||AK Gupta||RPH Publications|
|3||How to Crack Test of Reasoning||Jaikishan||Arihant Publications|
Books for General Knowledge
- 14000 + Objective Questions – General Studies are written by Manohar Pandey under Arihant publication
- Vinay Karna under Lucent’s publication brought forward Lucent’s General Knowledge
- General Knowledge for Competitive Exams under Disha publication
- Authored by Manohar Pandey under Arihant publications, The General Knowledge 2021
Books for General Science
- Magbook General Science 2021 under Arihant publication
- The General Science Ravi Bhusan under Lucent’s publication
- Encyclopedia of General Science for General Competitions which is the publication by Arihant publication
- General Science for UPSC and State Civil Services Examinations which has been brought by the Cengage publication.
Candidates can also check out latest UP Police Jail Warder preparation books, UP Jail Warder books in Hindi, and UP Jail Warder preparation books in Hindi.
Learn with Entri app and attempt free mock tests. For the latest news and updates regarding government or other competitive exams Subscribe and stay tuned to Entri App. Entri wishes good luck to all candidates.