Table of Contents
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has earlier released a recruitment notification with regard to ACF and RFO posts. Accordingly, the examination dates for the UPPSC ACF RFO Recruitment will be soon declared by the commission. Therefore, all the candidates who have applied for the aforesaid recruitment shall waste not more time, have start the preparation straight away. However, in order to ace the examination, it is mandatory to have a structured study plan. Here, in this article, read about UPPSC ACF RFO Study Plan 2021.
UPPSC ACF RFO Study Plan 2021
In order to have a well-organized study plan, the candidate must first know about the structure and syllabus of the examination thoroughly. Without a proper understanding of these, preparation would be futile. The UPPSC has decided to conduct ACF RFO recruitment in three stages, namely, Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview. All the successful candidates of the written examination will be called for the final interview with the board members.
Preliminary Examination Pattern
The Preliminary Examination to recruit Assistant Conservator of Forests (ACF) and Regional Forest Officer (RFO) consists of two papers- Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- The Questions will be Objective type, multiple choice.
- Both the papers will carry 200 marks each.
- The allowed time duration to complete each paper is 2 hours.
- Paper 1 will contain 150 questions while paper 2 will contain 100 questions.
Even though a candidate must attend both the papers to qualify for further proceedings of the recruitment, marks obtained in paper 1 will only be included for merit calculation of the candidate. However, a candidate must score a minimum qualifying score of 33% in Paper 2 in order to proceed the selection process.
All the candidates who qualifies the Prelims examination shall attend UPPSC ACF RFO Mains Examination. The Mains examination has 7 papers in total. Out of this, there are compulsory papers as well as optional papers. Moreover, each paper will carry 200 marks in total. However, this exam will be descriptive in nature. It will be held over a weeks’ time in different sessions.
All the candidates who successfully qualifies the prelims and mains exam will be summoned for interview. A pass in this will result in selection of the candidate.
UPPSC ACF RFO 2021 Study Plan: Syllabus
- History of India.
- National Movement.
- Current Affairs (National/International)
- Geography- India and world.
- Economic & Social Development.
- General Science
- Indian Politics
- Basic Mathematics
- General English
- General Hindi
- Communicational and Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- Logical reasoning
- Mental ability
- Elementary Grammar (Grade 10 level)
- Literature, Culture, Social sphere, Political events
- Science, Environment, Technology, Economic Knowledge, Agriculture, Industry, and Trade.
- National/International Events, Natural Calamities, National Development programs and projects of the government.
UPPSC ACF RFO 2021 Study Plan: Some Tips & Tricks
All the aspirants who wish to be successful in the examination must make sure to have a unique strategy that truly defines the candidates learning pattern and study habits. However, we will provide you some general tips and tricks to face the exam fearlessly:
- Prioritize the quality of learning; not quantity.
- Be consistent in learning.
- Exercise full length mock tests to learn time management.
- Do self-evaluation from time to time.
- Be a self-motivator.
Candidates can refer to the UPPSC ACF RFO 2021 study plan given. Prepare your own UPPSC ACF RFO study plan in Hindi/English and start your UPPSC ACF RFO preparation in Hindi/English.
Be persistent in what you do and success will define you! Make the best use of the time left and be ready for your ENTRI to your Dream Job. The best will, for sure, come your way!
Good Luck Folks!