Table of Contents
UPPSC PCS Job Profile 2021: The (UPPSC) Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Board has announced a total of 416 Provincial Civil Services job openings on the official website of the UPPSC. The interested candidates can apply online and start the preparations for the upcoming exams. UPPSC is providing such a prestigious opportunity for the government job aspirant.
UPPSC PCS Post List 2021
There are 400 vacancies for the PCS (Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services). A vacancy for the Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.) post and the Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.), the announced vacancy is 16. Thus, there will be a total of 416 vacancies under the UPPSC PCS recruitment 2021
The posts mentioned by the UPPSC PCS for recruitment 2021 are:
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Block Development Officer
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer
- Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Tax)
- District Commandant Home guards,
- Treasury Officer/Accounts Officer (Treasury)
- Cane Inspector and Assistant Sugar Commissioner etc.
UPPSC PCS Salary Details 2021
For the PCS (Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services), the UPPSC Pay Scale as per 2021 is Rs. 9300-34800 for the Junior Scale Pay Band and for the Senior Time Scale Pay Band comes around Rs.15600-39100. There will be variations and differences as per the years and situational changes.
UPPSC PCS Officer Perks and Allowance
Apart from the proper pay designed by the UPPSC, the eligible candidates will receive the perks and allowances in consideration of the post and the experience. A UPPSC PCS officer gets a variety of bonuses and allowances. The salaries and allowances are solely measured by the state government. The pay scale can vary according to the state in which they work.
- Accommodations services rendered by the administration
- Transportations for the workplace
- Payments for medical procedures
- Charges for electricity and water
- Household supporters and a security guard services
- A 65 per cent Dearness Allowance conditional on the expansion rate
UPPSC Job Profile 2021
The roles and responsibilities for the PCS posts are assigned by the UPPSC board under the administrative board. Thus, the roles and responsibilities differ from one PCS post to another based on experience, seniority and department.
- The collection of land taxes
- Working as a court in criminal affairs and revenue-related matters.
- The implementation of State Government and Union policies at the grassroots levels
- A Provincial Civil Service Officer can serve in various departments at the district, divisional, and state level for keeping law and order.
- Maintaining law and order, implementing Union and State Government policies
- The major duty of every administration officer of the PCS and civil assistance officers is to execute and manage the system
UPPSC PCS Eligibility 2021: Age Limit
The minimum and maximum age limitation will be given by the UPPSC recruitment board. The candidates who are applying for the various posts under the UPPSC PCS can check it. Thus, to ensure their eligibility to apply for the various posts. The Minimum years of age limit specified by the UPPSC PCS are 21 year. The Maximum years of age mentioned is 40 years
- For the SC category, there is 5 years age limit relaxation
- For the S.T. category, there is 5 years age limit relaxation
- And for the OBC category, there is a similar year of 5 years age limit relaxation
- The Skilled players of U.P. of Classified Games get 5 years age limit relaxation
- If the person is a State Govt. Employees of U.P, receive 5 years age limit relaxation
- The Physically Handicapped candidates receive 15 years age limit relaxation
- 5 years age limit relaxation for the Group- ‘B’ posts for the Emergency Commissioned Officers / Short Service Commissioned Officers / Ex-Army Personnel with experience of 5 years
The candidates who are preparing for the exams can ace their preparation with the help of study guides and video classes. Entri App provides a wide variety of study techniques and model exams for its users to benefit the most. Such candidates find it easy to score better in the exams. If you are eagerly preparing for the upcoming exam, do check out the Entri App and start a study plan. It encompasses experienced and well-versed tutors who are ready to clear your doubts and answer your comments. The candidates will receive mock sessions, previous questions and sample questions to practice. They shall also receive the updated study materials and notes. As well as there will be discussions and groups to clarify your doubts and step ahead in the upcoming exam.