Table of Contents
UPPSC PCS Interview Questions and Answers 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued notification for the recruitment of eligible and skilled candidates for the available 400 posts. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) conducts the UPPSC PCS Exam every year. Recruitment is a pretty long process that is carried out in a three-step selection process. The recruitment is truly based on the final decision taken out by the commission. The candidates who are aspiring for the posts must complete all these three section steps. The preliminary examination is the first step. The applicants who are shortlisted from the prelims can attend the mains examination. The mains examination is also very crucial for the candidates. All those candidates who are finally shortlisted will be called for an interview. The personal interview can be considered as the final phase of selection. The applicants who are chosen after the interview will be posted shortly. Check out the details of UPPSC PCS objective questions and interview questions for UPPSC PCS.
UPPSC PCS Exam 2021: UPPSC PCS Objective Questions
The posting of the candidates in various departments will be truly based on the published rank list. The interview is a very crucial procedure for all the candidates who wish to crack the competition. Not only the knowledge but also the personality is being tested for the UPPSC PCS upcoming interview. UPPSC PCS interview tests the patience of the candidates. Knowledge is inevitable and the level of the knowledge is being tested in both the examination. Along with the test of the knowledge, the commission is also testing the personality of the candidates.
The commission wants to check whether they are truly capable of handling such prestigious posts. The candidates who are shortlisted in the prelim’s ad mains should be aware of the important points to be noted while facing the interview questions. This page will give you apt information about the level of the interview questions, so that, the candidates who eagerly waiting for the UPPSC PCS interview can prepare to achieve their final goal. The candidates who are appearing for the interview must keep the following points in mind while preparing and attending the interview.
UPPSC PCS Interview Questions and Answers 2021
- Special consideration to the current affairs topics.
- Keen attention to the following thrust areas like the Economic planning in India, Sustainable Development Goal, Industries in India, Food processing, Land reforms
Special questions can be from the areas such as World Geography, Economy, Science and Technology, Art and Culture, Ecology and Environment Ancient History, Indian Geography, Economic Survey and India Year Book, Indian Polity and Governance and the Medieval History etc. Effects of liberalization and globalization on the economy, Infrastructure, Science and Technology, Achievements of Indians and Issues of Poverty should get extra attention while preparing for the interview. As unemployment is an issue that matters currently, questions can be from that area. Questions can be from the following areas as well Environmental pollution and degradation, Disasters, International Security, security forces. Check out UPPSC PCS objective questions, UPPSC PCS interview questions and answers in Hindi, UPPSC PCS interview questions and answers pdf download on the official website.
UPPSC PCS Interview Questions 2021: To Refer
Candidates should expect questions from the following areas for the interview:
- Recall the names of the new heads of state.
- Contribution of the Heads to the state and society
- Note down the names of women heads of state.
- A chronological description of the Prime Minister’s recent visits
- Capitals of the countries
- The names of the officials
- Recent acts passed by President and the Prime Minister
- Name of the significant agreements signed by the official
- Recent policies adopted by the government
- Decisions and action by the government
- Schemes introduced by the officials
- Recent country visits
- International relations
- Areas of missiles and satellites recently dropped by India
- Priority to UP politics, economy, geography and history
- The schemes adopted and introduced by the Government of India
- Schemes adopted by the Government of Uttar Pradesh and non-governmental institutions
- schemes, benefits and the impact on their society.
- Women empowerment
- Well-being movements of women and children
- , Dalits, schemes for the welfare of minorities,
- schemes for rural areas and urban areas,
- education and literacy rate
- Significant movements
- Recent awards
- Literary awards
- Indian’s who received foreign awards
- Padma Vibhushan, Padma Bhushan
- Expect budget-related questions
- The national income
- Per capita income of the state
- The per capita income of the country
- Important budget announcements
- Events related to women
- Women empowerment and plans and policies for women upliftment etc should be given priority
- Sports events
- Events happened one week before the interview.
- Names of editors of newspapers that you read regularly.
UPPSC PCS Interview Questions 2021: Key Points
- Candidates should be confident enough
- Encourage yourself for the best performance.
- Personality must be impressive
- Candidate should prove themselves
- Candidates must prove that they are apt for the post
- Hard work, time management and balanced answers
- Candidates should understand and analyse the nature of the interview beforehand
- Frame mental answers related to the questions on personality, hobby, interest etc
- Grab detailed information about your area of interest
- Answer logically
- Avoid self-praise.
- Mention only the original achievements and should be in a position to submit the proof
- Never mention your weaknesses, give more stress to your strengths
- Answer accurately
- Practice mock interviews
- Should maintain a proper dress code
- Language should be formal
- Communication should be flexible and accurate
Are you preparing for the upcoming government exam? If so, choose the right study partner and guide. You can always rely upon the Entri App for better guidance and preparation tips. The Entri App is an online platform designed and advocated for the candidates who are preparing for the government exams and competitive exams. As, it provides online lecture sessions, sample questions, mock test and crash courses, users can perform much better in the exams. Without wasting much time, download Entri App and start learning today.