The SSC MTS notification has published. Of course! Candidates’ will be eager to know the job profile and salary structure. As it is central government job, pay commission implementation will clearly reflect. The job security, financial and social status offered by the job encourages more candidates for applying. Educational qualification needed for SSC MTS is matriculation.
Various posts under SSC MTS Examinations 2019
- Junior Gestetner Operator
- Mali etc…
The Responsibilities and Roles for the SSC MTS job
- Non-clerical works.
- The routine office works.
- Computer assistance.
- General Cleaning duties along with upkeeping of Section/units.
- Physical maintenance of records.
- Photocopying of documents and sending fax etc.
- Assisting Routine dispatch, diary works.
- Those with ITI qualification may have related responsibilities.
- Delivering dak, both inside and outside of the office.
- Those who have a valid driving license may have driving duties.
- Cleaning, opening, and closing of office rooms.
- Watch and ward duties.
- Maintenance of lawns.
- Any work assigned by the superior authority is also the responsibility of the employee.
SSC MTS Salary Structure
SSC MTS jobs come under a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/Departments/ Offices of the Government of India, in different States/Union Territories with a Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC: Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1). The take -away salary will range between 18000-22000(vary among cities categorized as X, Y, Z).
Also, the pay grade increases with promotions. The first promotion will be after three years, with Rs.1900/-.
The second promotion, again after three years, with grade pay of, Rs.2000/-. Third promotion after five years of service with grade pay of Rs.2400/-. And this will increase up to Rs.5400/-.
So now, start your preparations. Wishing all the very best from team Entri.
Official website: https://ssc.nic.in/
For more details about SSC- MTS jobs click here