Table of Contents
APPSC ( Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) released notification for recruitment to the post of Group- II Services for a total of 110 Carry Forward and 336 Fresh vacancies. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. In this blog we will give you a brief knowledge about all the Best Books for APPSC Group-2 needed to crack the exam.
Best Books for APPSC Group-2: Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for APPSC Group 2 Notification, applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree / B.C.A., or B.Sc in concerned discipline with good academic record from any well known University or Institution.
Best Books for APPSC Group-2: How to fill up APPSC Group-2 form
- To access the APPSC Group 2 Online Application form, one needs to log into the APPSC official website.
- First register in the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Portal. This is a common registration step for all APPSC exams to get the OTPR which will be needed henceforth for all applications,
- OTPR is a prerequisite for applying for any post that comes under the APPSC domain. All the Applicants should carry the Certificates or Documents(List of documents essential for OTPR registration seen below) at the time of APPSC One Time Profile Registration.
- Select Direct Recruitment and click Continue.
- Two Links New Registration & Modify Registration displayed on the screen.
- If you are registering for the first time, choose New Registration.
- Candidates should fill the particulars in APPSC OTR form.
- After the submission of APPSC One Time Registration form, you will get One Time Password to your Mobile number and email id for verification.
- Upon successful verification, the candidate will get a Reference ID which is mandatory to save.
- With this step, you have completed the process of One Time Registration for APPSC. Therefore, you will get Latest APPSC job Updates to your Registered number.
Best Books for APPSC Group-2: Important Dates
To keep you up to date you can check the schedule below;
|Screening test(Prelims) of APPSC GROUP II Exam||05.05.2019 (Completed)|
|Mains of APPSC GROUP II||Was conducted on 29-08-2019 and 30-08-2019 (Completed)|
|Question Paper and Initial Key pertaining to the Mains Examination published||6th Oct 2019 (Completed)|
|Last Date for submission of Objections to the Initial Key was||16th Oct 2019 (Completed)|
Best Books for APPSC Group-2: Exam Pattern
|Paper-IGeneral Studies & Mental Ability||150|
|Paper-III. Social History of Andhra Pradesh i.e., the history of
various social and Cultural Movements in Andhra
II. General overview of the Indian Constitution
|Paper-IIIPlanning in India and Indian Economy Contemporary problems and
Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra
Check details of the syllabus here.
Best Books for APPSC Group-2: Reference Books
A candidate needs to go through the correct and updated books for smart and efficient preparation, given below are some of the most important books for the preparation of different sections in APPSC Group-2;
|English Medium Books||Telegu Medium Books|
|Hindu or Indian Express,GK Today Monthly Current Affairs Compilation||Eenadu + Sakshi Saeed’s Shine India Monthly Current Affairs|
|Indian Polity by M LaxhmiKath||Indian Polity by M Laxmikath(Telugu) or Indian Polity by Dr Prabhakar Reddy|
|Mrunal Economy Archive , Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh 9th Edition||Indian Economy by Chiranjeevi|
|Lucent;s General Science+ Science and Technology by tata mgraw hill + News paper||Sceince & Technology, Life Science, Environment by Hari Krishna|
|Modern Indian History by Bipin Chandra or Specrums Modern Indian History||Saeed’s Modern Indian History or Modern History(Telegu) by Biin Chandra|
|Geography Of India by Majid Husain, Andhra Pradesh Geography- Paperback-2018||Geography(world, India and Andhra Pradesh)[Telegu Medium by Raman Raju)|
|Environment By Shankar IAS||Reasoning by RS Agarwal|
|AP Reorganisation Act 2014 Official Document||AP Bifurcation by Saeed.|
|History of Andhra Pradesh(Ancient, Medieval and Modern)(English, Paperback, P.R. Rao)||Andhra Pradesh History and Culture by Saeed|
|Accountancy for CA-IPC (Group-II) – With Quick Revision Book by P C Tulsian and Bharat Tulsian||Vijeta Competitions Editorial Board for group 2 screening test|
|APPSC GROUP-II Paper-III Section-II AP Economy (Contemporary Problems and Development of ANDHRA PRADESH) by Vijeta Competitions Editorial Board||A.P.P.S.C GROUP-2 General Studies PAPER-1 SOLVED PAPERS by Sri Padmavathi Publications|
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope your idea of joining into any of the above organization is clearer now. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves improve your success rate.
|APPSC Group 2 Exam Information Links|
|APPSC Group 2 Notification||APPSC Group 2 Mock Test|
|APPSC Group 2 Syllabus||APPSC Group 2 Video Course|
|APPSC Group 2 Exam date||APPSC Group 2 Study Materials|
|APPSC Group 2 Application Form||APPSC Group 2 Interview Questions|
|APPSC Group 2 Vacancy||APPSC Group 2 Job Profile|
|APPSC Group 2 Admit Card||APPSC Group 2 Salary|
|APPSC Group 2 Study Plan||APPSC Group 2 Preperation Tips and Tricks|
|APPSC Group 2 Previous Question Papers||APPSC Group 2 Result|
|APPSC Group 2 Answer Key||APPSC Group 2 Cutoff|
|APPSC Group 2 Eligibility Criteria||APPSC Group 2 Exam Analysis|
|APPSC Group 2 Selection Process|