Table of Contents
Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB) has released a notification regarding the latest recruitment. Applications are invited from aspiring and eligible candidates for the posts of Lower Division Clerk /Sub Group Officer Grade II. There are 50 vacancies and it is a great opportunity for those who are looking for a government job. Applications have to be submitted online through the official portal: http://kdrb.kerala.gov.in/. Applications must be submitted by 18th June, 2022.
Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of recruiting organization
|Thiruvithamkur Devaswom Board
|Lower Division Clerk /Sub Group Officer Grade II
|Number of vacancies
|Commencement of online application
|18th May 2022
|Last date for online application
|18th June 2022
|Mode of application
Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Vacancies
According to the notification by the Kerala Devaswom Board there are a total of 50 vacancies for the post of Lower Division Clerk /Sub Group Officer Grade II. The recruitment will be done on direct recruitment mode. There will be 10% reservation for Economically Weaker Sections of Hindu Unreserved Communities. Those who belong to this category should specify this in the application form and produce relevant certificate when required.
Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Salary
The salary offered for the post of Lower Division Clerk /Sub Group Officer Grade II will be in the range of Rs.19000 to Rs. 43600.
Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must ensure that they satisfy all the criteria laid by Devaswom Board. Applications of those who do not meet the criteria will be rejected.
Applicants should have passed SSLC examination or equivalent.
Applicants should be in the age limit 18 to 36 years i.e. they should be born 2nd January 1986 and 1st January 2004 (both dates included). Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes will be eligible for age relaxation.
Payment has to be done through the payment gateway in the official portal. The category wise application fee is as follows:
- Unreserved category – Rs. 300
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) – Rs. 200
How to Apply Online?
Follow the steps given below to submit your applications.
- Go to the official website @ www.kdrb.kerala.gov.in.
- In the homepage click on Apply Online to complete one time registration process.
- Then log in with your username and password.
- Check the post mentioned Lower Division Clerk / Sub Group Officer Grade II.
- Carefully enter all the required details. Once submitted, no changes can be made in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature. The photo must not be more than three months old.
- Complete online payment.
- View and check the application form before submission.
- Generate the registration slip, take a print out, and save for future use.
Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Selection Process
Eligible candidates will be selected for the post of Lower Division Clerk through a written test, personal interview and medical test.
Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Exam Pattern
The exam for LD Clerk in Kerala Devaswom Board will be having five sections which are as follows:
- General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Renaissance in Kerala and questions on computer awareness
- General English
- Regional Language. Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada
- Quantitative Aptitude, Clerical ability, Mental ability, Test of Reasoning and simple arithmetic
- Temple affairs, Hindu culture & customs
|Name of Subject
|No of Questions
|Mental Ability(Verbal/Non-Verbal Reasoning)
|General Awareness & Current Affairs
|Arithmetical Ability, Computer Knowledge
|Temple Affairs, Hindu Culture and Customs
|Total Number of Marks
- The examination will be conducted as written exam.
- The questions will be objective type.
- The total number of questions will be 100.
- The medium of examination will be only in Malayalam.
- There will be negative marking (0.33) for each wrong answer and one mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- The duration of the exam will be 1 hour and 15 minutes.
The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, Entri App has got it covered for you. Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.