Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission has published the rank list for the Blood Bank Technician Gr. II Cat No. 168/2022, examination conducted for Department of Medical Education by KPSC. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can download the answer key by visiting the official website of Kerala PSC or by using the links provided in this article. The rank list is prepared based on the candidate’s merit in the written examination. See the Rank List below.
Kerala PSC Blood Bank Technician Gr. II Rank List Overview
|Name of post||Blood Bank Technician Gr. II|
|Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Rank List Status||Released|
|Method of Recruitment||District wise|
|Selection Procedure||Dictation Test, Interview|
|Cut off marks||Varies District- wise|
How to Download Blood Bank Technician Gr. II Rank List
- Visit Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission
- Once you have opened the official website you will see the homepages
- Click on the Result “Button” on the top right side
- Choose the Rank list option
- Click on the link Blood Bank Technician Gr. II
- Now, Click on the “Download” button given in the right side
- Now, you will be directed to a pdf file which will have the list of candidates for selection to their respective posts.
- Download and save the pdf for further use.
Kerala PSC Blood Bank Technician Gr. II Rank List 2022
Download the Kerala PSC Blood Bank Technician Gr. II Rank List here:
Kerala PSC Blood Bank Technician Gr. II Rank List 2022 – Points to be Remember
- The Ranked List will be in force till the publication of a new Ranked List after the expiry of a minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years which ever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment in accordance with the rules and orders regarding reservation and rotation as amended from time to time, if applicable, against vacancies reported to the Commission during the pendancy of this list. As the advice for appointment depends on the occurrence of vacacies, there is no guarantee that all candidates included in the list will secure appointment. The candidates remaining in the list at the time of cancellation will have no claim at all for appointment on the basis of the inclusion of their names in the list.
- The entries put in column (8) are based on the Communities specified by the candidate in their Application forms and proved by them with necessary documents. The candidate whose Communities have not been correctly noted in the Ranked List as proved by them in their Application should intimate the fact to the Deputy Secretary (Examinations) -I, Kerala Public Service Commission, Thiruvananthapuram – 695004 within one month from the Date of publication of the Ranked List to get the benefit of Reservation to which they are entitled to. In the absence of timely information regarding discrepancies if any, the candidate will be advised as incorporated in the Ranked List.
- The candidates who wish to relinquish their claim for advice from the Ranked List shall submit an application in the format presribed by the Commission to THE SECRETARY,KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE
COMMISSION,HEAD OFFICE,PATTOM,THIRUVANANTHAPURAM-4. The format is available in the official website of the Commission. The request for relinquishment in respect of those who do not submit the relinquishment application in the format presribed by the Commission will not be honoured under any circumstances. The request for relinquishment in the prescribed format should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/Central Government with signature, name, designation and office seal along with a Notarized Affidavit and a self attested copy of an ID Proof bearing photograph as enlisted in the General conditions. The request for relinquishment along with the original of notarized affidavit and self attested copy of the ID Proof received within 15 days from the date of publication of Ranked List in the Official website of the Commission will be honoured against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission up to the finalisation of the Ranked List. After the publication of the Ranked List, the request for relinquishment will be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of receipt of vacancy, based on which he/she is to be advised.