Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission has published Kerala PSC Dietician Gr II (394/2019) shortlist on February 22, 2023. Candidates appeared for the exam can now check Dietician Gr II Shortlist from their official website on February 22 onwards. The list carries the register number of candidates who are found provisionally eligible to be called for Interview, subject to the verification of the original documents, for selection to the post of Dietician Gr II. As per the updates, there are 56 candidates are shortlisted for further stages. The candidates who have secured 42.67 marks and above are included in the Main List and requisite marks have been lowered to the extent necessary in respect of supplementary lists. Those who are included in the shortlist need to submit the original copies of certificates for One Time Verification and Interview. Date,time and Venue of OTR Verification and Interview will be published shortly. Keep scrolling for more details.
Kerala PSC Dietician Gr II Shortlist 2023: Highlights
|Name of post||Dietician|
|Department||Insurance Medical Service Department|
|Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Rank List Status||Released|
|Method of Recruitment||District wise|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
|Cut off marks||Various|
KPSC Dietician Gr II Shortlist 2023: Releasing Date
Kerala PSC Dietician Gr II Shortlist 2023 has been released by the Kerala Public Service Commission, and candidates can access it in PDF format by visiting the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website beginning February 22, 2023. Applicants can check their register number against the PDF file issued by the Kerala Public Service Commission for the position of Dietician Gr. II in the Insurance Medical Department Kerala. If your Registration No. appears in the rank list, you will be able to proceed to the second stage of the selection procedure. To get Dietician Rank List 2023, enter your User Id and Password. Continue reading for more updates!
How to Download KPSC Dietician Gr II Shortlist 2023?
Follow the given procedures to download Kerala PSC Dietician Gr II shortlist
- First, Visit the official web portal of the Kerala Public Service Commission.
- Next, Tap result tab
- Then, select the shortlist you want and click on download tab.
- Check the result and download it for future reference.
Kerala PSC Dietician Gr II Shortlist 2023: Direct Link
Use the provided URL below to download Dietician Gr. II Shortlist
Details Mentioned on Kerala PSC Dietician Gr II Shortlist 2023
- Name of examination
- Category Number
- Recruiting Department
- Salary Scale
- Candidate’s register number
- Number of selected candidates
- Cutoff score
- Shortlist guidelines
- Details of authority
Points to Remember
- Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of
application on absolute basis. Inclusion of Register numbers in the Short List does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
- The list has been prepared by including the number of candidates who have secured top marks in the Online Examination.
- The candidates who have secured 42.67 ( forty two (point) six seven ) marks and above are included in the Main List and requisite marks have been lowered to the extent necessary in respect of supplementary lists.
- Candidates included in the Short List should present and produce in person the original documents for One Time Verification and Interview. Date,time and Venue of OTR Verification and Interview will be published shortly.
- Candidates included in the Short List ,eligible for reservation are required to produce Non Creamy Layer Certificate as per G.O.(P) No. 81/09/SC/ST/DD dated 26.09.2009 l Community Certificate issued by the Revenue authority and shall produce the same along with the other documents at the time of verification of original documents.
- For Online Examination, rechecking and revaluation are not allowed but printout of answer sheets will be issued to those candidates who apply for it by remitting the prescribed fee after the publication of Ranked List. Detailed instructions will be furnished in the Ranked List to be published for the post.