Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission had counducted the Mortuary Technician recruitment in various Medical Education Department Kerala. Recently, the officials released the Kerala PSC Mortuary Technician Rank List 2022 in its portal. Aspirants can download the Kerala PSC Mortuary Technician Rank List 2022 PDF from the link given in this article. Check below for Kerala PSC Mortuary Technician Rank List 2022.
Kerala PSC Mortuary Technician Rank List 2022 Rank List Overview
Kerala PSC has announced the result for the post of Mortuary Technician (Category 002/2020) in various medical departments in Kerala . All aspirants appeared for the exam can download their results from the official website of Kerala PSC- keralapsc.gov.in or check the results below. This Ranked List is brought into force for a minimum period of one year, subject to the condition that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier.
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Mortuary Technician|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
How to Downlaod Kerala PSC Mortuary Technician Rank List 2022
The rank list is also available on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website, which candidates can access. Simply follow the simple guidelines below:
- Click on the link to open the official website of Kerala PSC 2022
- Once you have opened the official website you will see the homepage
- Click on the “Results” tab on the top right
- Click on Mortuary Technician Rank list 2022 or the rank list option you want to know
- A new page with the Kerala PSC Rank list 2022 for all the categories will be displayed after you click on the Ranked list.
- Candidates are required to click on the “Download” option for their respective posts.
- You will now be taken to a pdf files the list of candidates that will be chosen for each position.
- Download and save the pdf for further use.
Kerala PSC Mortuary Technician Rank List 2022 Direct Link, Download PDF
Click on the below-given link to download the official PDF of Kerala PSC Mortuary Technician Rank list against each district.
Points to be Noted
- The Ranked List will be in force till the publication of a new Rank List or after the expiry of a minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years which ever is earlier . Candidates from the Ranked List will be advised for appointment in accordance with the rules and orders regarding reservation and rotation as amended from time to time, if applicable, against vacancies reported to the Commission during the pendancy of the Ranked List. As the advice for appointment depends on the occurance of vacancies there is no gauarantee that all the candidates included in the Ranked List will secure appointment. The candidates remaining in the Ranked List at the time of cancellation will have no claim at all for appointment on the basis of the inclusion of their names in the Ranked List.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of Answer Script is not allowed. But Answer Scripts will be rechecked if the candidates apply for in the prescribed application form available free of cost from the Enquiry Sections of the various Offices of the Commission or its photocopy, or downloaded and printed in A 4 size paper from the Commission’s website www.keralapsc.gov.in or Photocopied there from along with prescribed fee of Rs. 85/- (Rupees Eighty Five Only) under the Head of Account 0051 – PSC – 105 State PSC 99 – Examination Fee addressed to the Deputy Secretary (Examinations)-II, Kerala Public Service Commission, Pattom P.O.,Thiruvananthapuram-695004. Applications submitted in any other manner will not be considered. A period of 45 (Forty Five) days time to apply for rechecking of Answer Scripts will be allowed to candidates with effect from the Date of upload of the Ranked List (on or before 06/01/2023. The candidates can avail only one chance after the Approval of Ranked List. Rechecking of invalidated answer scripts due to any defects will not be considered. Application for Rechecking received after the stipulated time will not be entertained and Fee once remitted will not be refunded.
- Candidates who wish to obtain a photocopy of their OMR Answer Sheets (Part A & Part B) relating to this selection shall remit a Fee of Rs. 335/- (Rupees Three Hundred and thirty five only) in any of the Treasuries in the State (Head of Account : 0051 – PSC – 800 – State PSC -99-Other Receipts). The duly filled in application in the prescribed form available from the Commission’s website www.keralapsc.gov.in along with the original chalan should be submitted to the Deputy Secretary (Examinations)-II, Kerala Public Service Commission, Pattom P.O., Thiruvananthapuram- 695004 within 45 (Forty Five) days from the date of upload of the Ranked List. A copy of an answer sheet will be issued only once to a candidate.Copies of OMR answer sheets invalidated due to any defect will not be issued. Candidates are prohibited from applying for copy of an answer sheet which is not their own, and legal proceedings will be initiated against those who do so. The last date for receipt of applications is 06/01/2023. Applications received after the prescribed date will not be entertained.
- The entries put in column (8) are based on the Communities specified by the candidate in their Application forms and proved by them with necessary documents. The candidate whose Communities have not been correctly noted in the Ranked List as proved by them in their Application should intimate the fact to the Deputy Secretary (Examinations) -I, Kerala Public Service Commission, Thiruvananthapuram – 695004 within one month from the Date of publication of the Ranked List to get the benefit of Reservation to which they are entitled to. In the absence of timely information regarding discrepancies if any, the candidate will be advised as incorporated in the Ranked List.
- Candidate who wish to relinquish their claim for adivce from the Ranked list shall submit an application in the format prescribed by the Commission to THE SECRETARY, KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION HEAD OFFICE, PATTOM, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM-4. The format is available in the official website of the Commission. The request for relinquishment in respect of those who do not submit the relinquishment application in the format prescribed by the Commission will not be honoured under any circumstances. The request for relinquishment in the prescribed format should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/Central Govt. with signature, name, designation and office seal along with a Notarized affidavit and a self attested copy of an ID proof bearing photograph as enlisted in the General Conditions. The request for relinquishment along with the original of Notarized Affidavit and self attested copy of ID proof received within 15 days from the date of publication of Ranked List in the official website of the Commission will be honoured against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission up to the finalization of the Ranked List. After the publication of the Ranked List, the request for relinquishment will be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of receipt of vacancy, based on which he/she is to be advised.
- The A part and B part of OMR scripts will be destroyed after completing 6 months period from the date of finalisation of Ranked list, i.e. on 14/05/2023
- Since a common OMR Test with common candidates was conducted for this post, the marks awarded to the candidates included in this Ranked List and mark of OMR Test relating to all candidates appeared for the test will be published only after the publication of entire Ranked Lists including NCA Notifications which will be finalized on the basis of the common test. The result of rechecking of answer scripts will be intimated in due course but photocopy of OMR answer scripts will be issued only after the publication of Ranked Lists for all posts finalized on the basis of the common OMR test.