SSC CGL 2021 Tier-1 Exam which was expected to be conducted from May 29, 2021 to June 07, 2021 has been postponed.This is due to the wide spread covid 19 cases in the country. All the aspiring candidates shall expect the new revised timetable any time soon in the official web portal. Candidates who have applied for the same are requested to check the website regularly for any new notifications. Here, we have a efficiently planned SSC CGL Study Plan 2021 to ace your exam preparations!
SSC CGL Study Plan
Being one of the most sought-after exams in India, clearing SSC CGL Tier -1 requires a certain amount of preparation. Preparing for the exam within a limited time of one month is not an easy task, but is neither an impossible one. All one requires is a certain level of dedication and discipline. Since many of the topics in the syllabus have been covered in middle school or high school, it will be easier to prepare for the exam and dedicating 8 hours a day will be enough to qualify the exam with flying colors. We have provided below a 30 day study plan outline which you can use to prepare for the examination. At the end of each week, you should take out time to solve the mock questions as well as previous year questions related to the topics you have covered during that week.
The time can be allotted depending on the level of difficulty of the subject for each individual.
SSC CGL 30 day Study Plan[table id=83 /]
Tips and guidelines for students preparing for SSC CGL Tier-1
- Read newspapers everyday. This will not only improve your knowledge on current affairs but will also help improve your reading speed. Also, attempt current affairs quiz daily to keep yourself updated.
- Solve as many previous years question papers and mock test as possible. Many of the questions asked are repeated questions and thus by referring to the previous years’ question papers, you might be able to solve them quickly.
- Learn to solve mock question papers in the allotted time as this will help improve your speed.
- Practice solving different kinds of numerical and logical reasoning questions to develop your problem-solving skills.
- Read as many English books and comprehension passages as possible as it will help develop your language skills.
- Remember: A healthy body is equally important for a healthy mind. Make sure to have a balanced diet and to take proper rest the day before the exam.
SSC CGL Selection Process 2021
Tier 1 exam will be held online and consists of four sections. It should be noted that the grades of candidates in tier 1 and tier 2 exams will be normalized and considered in selecting them for further rounds. Candidates have to clear tier 1 for appearing tier 2 and tier 3. Being one of the most popular government job examinations in India, every year a large number of candidates appear for the examination to avail one of the 10,000(approx) vacancies available.
SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Pattern
SSC CGL Tier-1 exam will be conducted online and consists of 4 sections and carries a total of 200 marks. The duration of the exam is 1 hour. The exam pattern is given below.[table id=84 /]
SSC CGL Tier-1 Syllabus
- General Intelligence and reasoning: Classification, analogy,coding-decoding, paper-folding method, matrix, word formation, Venn diagram, direction and distance, blood relation, series, verbal and non-verbal reasoning.
- General Awareness: Static general knowledge(History), science, current affairs, sports, books and author, important scheme, portfolios, people in news.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Simplification, interest, average, percentage, ratio and proportion, problems on ages, speed, distance and time, number system, mensuration, data interpretation, time and work, algebra, trigonometry and geometry.
- English Comprehension: Reading comprehension, fill in the blanks, spelling, phrases and idioms, one-word substitution, sentence correcting and error spotting.
Entri wishes all the candidates the very best for the upcoming examination!