Table of Contents
SSC CGL books : As per the newest official release from the Staff Selection Commission, the SSC has announced the official notification for the SSC CGL exam 2021-22 on December 2021. The right and organized preparation strategy will only help the aspirants to crack each level. Books are the best companions for eth aspirants who are preparing for any of the competitive exams. The books play a crucial role in covering up the entire syllabus. The subject-wise book choosing is a tedious ob. Selecting the best books can decide the wave of the exam. The candidates who are preparing for the upcoming SSC CGL exam 2022 can refer to this article to have a comprehensive knowledge about the list of books to be referred to crack the upcoming SSC CGL exam 2022.For this right choice of reference books are inevitable. So, let us discuss the Best Books for SSC CGL Preparation 2022.
Best Books for SSC CGL Exam Preparation 2022
SSC CGL books for beginners – SSC CGL best books for tier 1 and 2
- Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning by R S Aggarwal
- Reasoning for General Competition by KD Campus
- Magical Book On Quicker Maths
- Advanced Maths and SSC Maths by Rakesh Yadav
- Popular English Grammar (with Hindi explanations) by H S Bhatia
- Perfect Competitive English by V.K. Sinha
- High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren & Martin
- Word Power Made Easy – Norman Lewis
- Objective General English- S.P. Bakshi
- Objective General English- R.S. Aggarwal
- One Word Substitution- Kiran
- A mirror of Common Error- Kiran
Topic Based Books for SSC CGL 2022
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal, Non-Verbal & Analytical by B.S. Sijwali, Indu Sijwali
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K. Pandey
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for CAT by Nishit K. Sinha
SSC CGL Quantitative Aptitude books
- Arihant’s Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Arihant Publication
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal
- Quicker Maths by M Tyra
- Arithmetics For General Competition Vol 1 & 2 by Neetu Singh
- Objective Mathematics by Rajesh Varma/Arihant Publications
- Quick Learning Objective General English by R.S. Aggarwal & Vikas Aggarwal
- Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi
- Objective English for Competitive Examinations by H M Prasad
- Plinth to Paramount by Neetu
SSC CGL general awareness books and authors
- Current Affairs- Refer to Monthly Magazines and Newspapers like The Hindu.
- GS Set For General Competition KD Campus
- Lucent’s General Knowledge by Lucent Publication
- Quick General Awareness by Disha Publications
- Manorama Yearbook-Mammen Mathew
- General Knowledge by Dr. Binary Karn (Lucent Publications)
SSC CGL Preparation Tips 2022
The candidates can refer to a study plan for the preparation. This can be sort as an initial phase of preparation. The follow the best books and get along with the mock tests and sample questions to practice.
Thousands of candidates emerge for the SSC CGL exam every year. To thrive in the exam, candidates must obey the official exam pattern for Tier 1 and Tier 2. If a candidate is dedicated and focused, they can crack the exam efficiently. Use the below methods to ache the preparation skills.
1. Comprehend the exam pattern and syllabus comprehensively
2. Organize the study material for all the topics and compositions
3. Schedule a timetable wrapping all the topics on a day-to-day base
4. Begin learning from the manageable ones and then move to difficult topics
5. Crack previous year question papers to comprehend the kinds of queries to be questioned
6. Rehearse regularly from the previous year questions which can assist in enhancing your more vulnerable regions
7. Concentrate equally on all 4 subjects for the tier I exam
8. Read newspapers every day in directive to expand knowledge about contemporary matters
9. Be concentrated and dedicated
10. Use regular mock tests to enhance acceleration, exactness, and time control
11. Pursue the support from the necessary texts mentioned above
12. Follow your improvement with every procedure
There are chances that candidates might discover it challenging to break the SSC CGL exam and obtain a high-paid government job. It is very essential to get more satisfactory scores on the subjects mentioned in the syllabus.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2022
The examination will be conducted in four tiers:
Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification.
- Tier-I and Tier-II will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except English Comprehension in Tier-I and Paper-II in Tier-II.
- Tier-I, there will be a negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
- Tier-II, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer in Paper-II (English Language and Comprehension) and of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I, Paper-III, and Paper-IV.
- Tier-II, Paper-I, and Paper-II are compulsory for all the posts.
- Paper-III of Tier-II will be for only those candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO).
- In Tier-II, Paper-IV will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-I for Paper-IV i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
- The Paper in Tier-III will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
|Parts||Subjects||Number of questions /Maximum marks||Time duration|
|I||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25/ 50||60 Minutes|
|II||General Awareness||25/ 50|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude||25/ 50|
|IV||English Comprehension||25/ 50|
|Parts||Subjects||Number of questions /Maximum marks||Time duration|
|Paper I||Quantitative Abilities||100/ 200||120 Minutes
(for each Paper)
|Paper-II||English Language and
|Paper III||Statistics||100/ 200|
|Paper IV||General Studies
(Finance and Economics)
|Subject- Pen and Paper
|Maximum marks||Time duration|
|Descriptive Paper in
English or Hindi (Writing of Essay/ Precis/ Letter/ Application etc.)
Top Ten Essential tips related to the SSC CGL Preparation
- Keep a well-planned analysis practice with appropriate courses for individual topics.
- A detailed analysis of the topics and applicable subjects as per the most delinquent SSC CGL syllabus and pattern is essential.
- Maintain the assemblage of crucial SSC CGL practice texts and study material.
- Obtain online and offline service whenever needed.
- Cracking SSC CGL previous years’ exam papers and creating a discharge graph of the notions.
- Multiple methods are available to solve each section
- equip individually for the online and offline exams.
- Enhance decoding methods and create a complete SSC CGL study plan.
- Attempt dodging spontaneous rehearsal on the subject.
- Attempt to comprehend an idea in particular.
- Endeavor to fix any matter, concept-related distrust long before the exams.
How to choose SSC CGL Best Book?
The candidates should show an interest in choosing the best book for the SSC CGL exam 2022. The exam covers the entire topic. The selection of good books is the key to success. the candidates need to select the best book out of the available books in the market. While choosing the best book, you need to consider many factors which might be helpful at every stage of the preparation. The book should cover the entire syllabus. instead of buying random books, choose the best book for each topic. The book that you are choosing for the study purpose should be easy to handle. The book that you choose to learn should be read to read and highly comprehensible. The book for the preparation of the entire syllabus should deal with the questions after the end of each main topic. the book should also consist of the previous year’s question bank with answers so that the enthusiastic learners can practice daily with the help of the selected book. While choosing the book, the candidates should check the year of publication of each book. The year should be the year in which the exam ought to be conducted. So, that the revised exam pattern will be given to the candidates by the book. The choice of the book is the most essential concept as the book can turn the wheels during the preparation for the upcoming SSC CGL exam 2022.
SSC CGL Study Materials 2022
The candidates who wish to crack the upcoming SSC CGL exam 2022 should choose the best study materials. While choosing the study materials including books, the candidates should pay more attention to the validity of the materials in their hands. The exam pattern and syllabus will change every year due to several factors. The candidates should use the essential study materials only after checking the validity of the same.
Picking the exemplary study material is a crucial duty that should be sorted out sooner. The abundance of materials is unrestricted online and offline. The measure that the candidates ought to put while beginning the preparation should complete the difference. The candidates should be choosy enough to prefer the best seed available. The reference materials should be accumulated from the most reliable sources. The books that you are choosing should cover up the fundamental subject. The matters should be sorted out. The candidates should report notes and keep the notations available for daily correction. The revision should not coincide with the mantle of the whole syllabus. It is essential to understand the importance of the best books. The candidates can take advice from the previous parties about the methods to approach the exam with certainty. The books that you are selecting for the study objective should wrap up the whole syllabus. Most of the questions will be straightforward. The compulsory questions should minister within a limited time. The candidates should be prepared to burst the exam within a limited period. The whole part of the concept of the study material includes the book and other available resources. It is impossible to mug up the data within a limited time. The candidates should take an effort to attend the mock tests and test series that can help the candidates to fetch more marks. The scoring of the best marks can only help the candidates to grab the dream job.
Refer all these best books for SSC CGL. Get clear concepts of the topics in each subject. A planned preparation strategy is a must and should not miss any of the topics. Practice more mock tests and previous question papers to ensure your success in the SSC CAPF examinations. Attempt mock tests to know your weak and strong topics-both will help you to choose the questions. Entri App will support you with Daily Current Affairs notes, subject-wise notes, online previous year question papers, and full-length tests.