SSC CGL Final Answer Key 2022 has been released by Staff Selection Commission on the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in. The final answer to the combined graduate level online test was released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) (CGL). The SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2022 is based on the final answer key, therefore candidates who took the SSC CGL Exam can review the answers as final. The link to the SSC CGL Final Answer Key is below. Candidates can log on to the URL to access the answer key:
Using the given URL, applicants can print their specific Question Paper(s) and Final Answer Key(s). The connection is accessible to applicants from July 14 through August 12, 2022, up till 7:00 PM.
SSC CGL Final Answer Key Download Link
SSC CGL Objections Against Answer Key 2022
The SSC releases a tentative answer key initially. The candidates will be allowed to challenge the tentative answer key. The candidates should know the various steps to challenge the answer key and raise objections against the SSC CGL provisional answer key 2022. The portal will be opened for submitting the objections from a fixed duration. The candidates should submit their objections before the end of the day. After verifying the objections, the main answer key will be released on the official website. The candidates should note that the challenge of the answer key requires the submission of the required documents which can substantiate your answers. The challenging process is as follows.
- · Login to the official website of SSC
- · login using the individual credentials such as user ID and Password
- · A page will open with an option to remit fee for the challenge of the answer key
- · The payment is Rs 100 per question
- · The online payment page will be opened.
- · Make the necessary payment according to the number of questions that you wish to challenge
- · Enter your name, question number, and the correct option and mobile number
- · Submit the valid documents to support your arguments
- · The maximum word limit prescribed is 300
- · Finally, click on the submit button
SSC CGL Final Answer Key 2022
After the release of the provisional answer key, the candidates will be given the provision to raise objections against the provisional answer key. Once the objections are received and cross-checked against the answers in the provisional answer key, the wrong answers will be removed. Then, the next step is the publication of the final answer key of the SSC CGL exam 2022. The final answer key consists of the answers given by the recruitment board. Once the final answer key is released, no other changes can be expected in the answer key. The answer key is deemed as final from then on.
How to Download SSC CGL Final Answer Key 2022?
Here are the various steps to download the final answer key. The candidates can follow these steps to download the answer key.
- Visit the official website of SSC
- Search for the SSC CGL recruitment 2022
- Find the tab which can direct you to SSC CGL final answer key 2022
- Enter the registration ID and password
- Click on the login button
- Now, the final answer key page will be displayed on the screen, the candidates can download the answer key and save it for future use.
|Name of the SSC CGL Paper||SSC CGL Answer Key|
|SSC CGL Quants 16th November||Download Here|
|SSC CGL English 16th November||Download Here|
|SSC CGL Quants 18th November||Download Here|
|SSC CGL English 18th November||Download Here|
The candidates can find the previous year answer key and the downloading options here. Use this answer keys to make your preparation for SSC CGL 2022 exam fruitful and impressive.
|Download SSC CGL Tier-II Answer Key as PDF|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Answer Key 15th Nov English||Click Here|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Answer Key 15th Nov Quant||Click here|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Answer Key 16th Nov English||Click Here|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Answer Key 16th Nov Quant||Click Here|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Answer Key 18th Nov English||Click Here|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Answer Key 18th Nov Quant||Click Here|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Answer Key 18th Nov Quant||Click Here|
Click here to download the SSC CGL Final Answer Key 2022
How to Calculate SSC CGL Score?
The marking schemes of both Tier 1 and 2 are different. Those candidates who find it hard to calculate the scores can check the article to know how to calculate the scores for the SSC CGL exam 2022. Let’s discuss the case of Tier 1, for every wrong answer a negative mark of 0.5 will be deducted and for every correct answer, a total of 2 marks will be awarded. But in the case of the Tier 2 exam, for paper 1 the negative marking is 0.25 and for the rest of the papers coming under the category of tier 2, the negative marking of 0.50. A total of 2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer under the category of Tier 2. The candidates should read the official notification to know more about how to calculate the marks for Tier 1 and 2 exams.
Know About SSC CGL Tentative Answer Key and Final Answer Key
When the written test is executed the board sooner discharges the SSC CGL indecisive answer key so that any prospect who is not pleased with the solution of any query can inquire about it on the official website in the stipulated configuration.
- Prospects must learn to challenge the tentative answer key contenders harbor to expend 100 rupees per query as an expenditure.
- Along with the acquiescence of the fee, contenders ought to ascertain the rationale of the answer they desire to question.
- Once the commission acquires all the challenges, it will assess the answers and release the SSC CGL Final Answer Key.
Attempt free mock test to ace your SSC CGL 2022 preparation
Discussion about this post